May 12, 2005
Visit site
Liz,

The first time I saw a mover in use was on the Med in France, a dutchman`s van (on the nextdoor very sandy pitch) had sunk into the sand, the tyre was covered, I asked if he thought his mover would get him out, he said he would give me a demonstration, some days later he called me to watch him move the van, I was astounded it came out of the sand like a tank, he drove it across the pitch and hooked up to his car, I was so impressed I ordered one as soon as I got home, I would never be without one, they save alot of hard pushing/pulling and divorce proceedings. in answer to your question they work well on any surface, better if your van is fitted with a blow up jockey wheel.

good luck Tony A.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Liz, I had a mover fitted 3 years ago and would not be without it. I bought it as it is a bit difficult getting the van into its resting place at home. I use it at home and on site when ever the van is being moved, no more pushing or pulling or having the embarassing moments when the van wont do what you want it to when reversing with people watching.

Kevin H

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Kevin H, Thanks for your opinion, I think it might be the answer, we have a small trailer, and I have to get out of the car, pick the trailer up, put in the right position, I don't think I can do that with our van, it got to be a mover, I wonder if I can have one fitted on the trailer!!! Liz

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz

There have been several threads on motor movers.

Access the 'Equipment & Accessories' thread and take a look at Forum Search (found in the box just below HELPLINE).

Type in the top box Motor movers

then cursor down to brian, 02.07.06 and hit the thread.

PC did a review of these earlier this year. Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts