National Boat, Caravan & Outdoor Show

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Anyone going? May be a chance to meet up before the easter rally (that is not a rally)

I will be going, but will pick a week day as the wife may have to push me around in a chair! (life is sooooo hard)

Steve

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
⇦ Going to the National, Her Ladyship had some tickets given her today. I was going to say most pay her cash but I'd better not so all pretend you haven't read this. Naughty Braykey having such thoughts :O( ⇦ smacks self.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
⇦ Going to the National, Her Ladyship had some tickets given her today. I was going to say most pay her cash but I'd better not so all pretend you haven't read this. Naughty Braykey having such thoughts :O( ⇦ smacks self.
Your a "Baaaad Maaan" L.B. I would give you 5 lashes if it was up to me. As it is only getting 5 instead of your normal 20 should be punishment enough.....

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Sparkes

(Steve)

I would love to go but this time it look like its going to be a no.

If we can get a baby sitter (carer) we will go so IF we do get one we cud meet up.

Have to let you now.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just returned from the Cardiff Show, aaand I wasn't alone! Not the best of shows, but herslf and I were very impressed with the Adria Adiva 642up. Well thought out good quality and good price too.Doesn't match up to our Royale,mind,but would make a nice secondary van!

TRENDING THREADS