new to forum ( alan & chris)

Jun 20, 2007
Visit site
hello all. just thought would put finger to keyboard & tell you a bit about us.

my name is alan (al),married to my beautiful wife christine (chris)1 wappy 6yr old boxer "chandler" Who by the way loves caravanning & knows when i say to chris are we fetching the van out of storage.I some times wind him up by asking him if he wants to go on his jollys.We have been caravanning for quite a few years, our outfit,2006 Abbey vougue 415 gts & nissan x trail 2.2 sport,( yep u got it another gas guzzler)we recently helped a couple out last bank holiday,we met when i was on my way to wash the t,time pots(they nearly ran me over,lol, the guys wife let the window down & apollogised & said ooopppssss sorry but we are new to all this)not knowing a thing asked if i would give a helping hand,well this was about 5.30 & by the time we had done is was gettin on for 10 oclock,but hey what does it matter could'nt sit by and watch a fellow camper struggle especially when they have never tackled an awning before.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. There are people on here that really know their caravanning stuff and there are some like me who know nothing but still manage to add a useless but encouraging comment or two. You can take part on various levels. Enjoy.

Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts