Overweight caravaners.

Page 19 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Plotter, He surely has all day to catch up on sleep??

Where is the man when he is needed. Dam,Dam,Dam,

I feel better now.

I wonder if it's all these posts that it's slowing the system, just a thought, how much more can it take?

Liz

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Emmerson by the way I have still not had my commission cheque it's arrival might help my vote,if you know what I mean.(sorry can't help plotting)
Now Plotter what are you upto,what cheque, now you are not leaving me out on my money are you???

I did wonder why you call yourself Plotter, but no I thought not plotting!!! Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
No corruption honest,But I put a potential member to Emmerson for the Royale Club of which Emmerson holds all positions of authority.Ah now thats a thought is on a power trip how can he do all those jobs for the Royale Club and be in charge of Smokaloo PLC

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Ok Plotter, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I thought with a name like Plotter, Plotting does come to mind.

I also thought I was left here on my own.

It's still very slow.

Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I told you my ancestor and namesake Sir Anthony had his plot named after him 'The Babington Plot' put it in google.So I am afraid plotting is a way of life just can't help it.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Steve hi have you been following the birth of this international business success,if so what thoughts do you have for the products.If you wish to join us I am sure you will understand that you need to submit your CV and tell us what you can bring to the party(now we will know if he has been looking).

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Plotter, now don't start that again you used the word Party,

Hi Steve you are welcome to join our Company but we need to have your CV as Plotter already said, this is great having a Mod on our Company we can now get away with ???? hehehe Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Liz you must learn to be more subtle I was playing down his modship credentials as if it was unimportant,but the question is is Steve up for it or is he too busy.The other consideration is conflict of interest!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts