Overweight caravaners.

Page 18 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Ian things have moved on since you were last here please see posts from the beginning of today to update yourself on the new additions to the product range (welcome back)

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Ian, Good to hear from you, as you can see Plotter has been very busy with a new idea, me well just trying to keep the company together, but we have seemed to lost our MD and several other clients/employers.

May I ask if you have any ideas, whilst you have been busy planning your hols. Play Cards anytime you like, just to let you know I do cheat!!! Liz

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Plotter, I don't know much about Emmerson, but through the grape vine I did hear something about he likes wearing tights or was I wrong?? Liz No need to reply on this one!!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Liz if you recall it was Emmerson wearing tights that gave me a sleepless night.

Yesterday he was trying to clear my pitch by going to divulge that my ancestor plotted to do away with a certain Liz!!!!!!!

May 31, 2007
Visit site
Ok thankyou for that plotter I have just gone through the posts for today. Nice idea for the hovercraft that would do for those hard to get events like music fests and things. There seems to have been a lot of interest over the past few days with all the posts. Im glad to see that things have kept going strong in my absence see you can get the staff, well done everyone.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Thats ok people only call me Elizabeth if I have done something wrong. hehehe so if anybody on here calls me Elizabeth I know I am in trouble. hehehe Liz

May 31, 2007
Visit site
Errrr Emmerson wearing tights :{pipe delimiter} No wonder plotter had a sleepless night thats not an image I want thankyou. What have you lot been doing in my absence.... or darent I ask, and the thought of plotter hatching something well that just fetches tears to my eyes.

Anyway moving on swiftly, have we had any applicants to fill the vacancies i have read about, how can we loose so many people in such a short time. I hope someone was keeping an eye on the blueprints :{pipe delimiter} . Quick lock the doors check the files and documents, we cant let the products get out into the open people will be making their own and we will loose millions.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
The problem was the old issue of a power struggle creating infighting but I think now all is resolved,Lol quit and Emmerson said he is going it alone but I think he will come around.

Hatching a plot does bring a tear to your eyes but in the case of my ancestor it got worse than that he was hung drawn and quartered.Not nice.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
The only good that came out of it was that what remains of the ancestoral home is now a very nice CL just outside Matlock,Derbyshire owned by Simon Groom the ex Blue Peter presenter.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Plotter and Ian, Now Emmerson wearing tights, we will not go there.

Now I am a bit concerned not hearing from Colin our M.D. just a thought has he wiped us clean, and taken our ideas?

I know that he was going to buy a new van, do you think he had this planned?

Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Great minds think alike I was thinking along the same lines but didn't want to say because I can't believe he would do that,but who knows the idea of wealth beyond you wildest dreams can turn peoples heads.Not sure what to do how long do we leave it before involving the authorities?

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I am beginning to get frustrated after all those sleepless hours developing potential new products that could serve to make the business go international and the rewards that will follow the MD(self appointed)goes AWOL.Tonight should have been a full on brainstorming session to formulate a working business plan,cash flow forcasts together with critical path analysis.What do we have three of us twiddling our thumbs.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Well Plotter I don't know, I know he is a late poster, so we will give him a while longer, Hope he is ok, you don't think he has had night mares regarding Emmerson do you and is still trying to recover?

O I am thinking the worse now???? Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Right, you so-called business people! while you've all been wittering on about who is going to be MD etc, I've been doing things.I actually took the hovercrap to Russia while you were thinking about using it!I've arranged some rouble finance from a Mr. Wotalotacrapski, in exchange for the Russian patent rights. He seems to think he'll sell at least two in Russia, and situate them in Moscow and St Petersburgh, for the tourists.

I've also made approaches in America, and I'm going there tomorrow, so I shall be putting lots of Hovercrap fuel on the company credit card, which I have just invented.But beware, I may not be there, but I'm watching!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Emmerson,If you read I said that you would be back and that you would come back to the fold.I am glad that you seem to be inspired by my Hovercrap idea,it was after all down to you giving me sleepless nights.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hello Emmerson, Was getting worried about you, good work, thankyou, but you take it upon yourself to be MD, when we still have not heard from Colin, as far as the Company is concerned he has not resigned, you must wait awhile for him to speak for himself.

No doubt Ian,Plotter and myself will have to have a board meeting to see if you qualify for the position of MD, if Colin has quit.

But Good work, keep promotations flowing.

Regards Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Liz/Emmerson, I would as CEO ,after his sterling work on tne Hovercrap idea support him as MD if and only if Colin has quit which looks increasingly likely.

A thought has occured to me perhaps he had even less sleep than me and is now in catching up mode!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts