Overweight caravaners.

Page 17 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Lol I am not a lawyer so not too sure if you are correct however,your point would only be valid had you been fired however you have stated quite clearly that you were not fired but that you quit therefore your departure was your own choice.
Lol might be useful after all???

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Liz,what might he be able to contribute,I am always open to suggestions if they have validity.

In the meantime I don't know if you have had a phone call but i have to say that the prototype has been on display today but the sales person( not sure if it was Chrissie Lizzie)has been arrested by the police for loitering within tent.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Plotter, I suggest we sit back and see if Lol comes up with any good ideas, bit concerned about his Solicitors I have heard pretty good reports they flush all Company's clean.

Now phone calls I did get a garbled message, not chrissie Lizzie I don't think, (I wonder who it could be)?

Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Liz,where is Colin we need him so that we can move matters forward on all the products and get his ideas.

Colin and others please see post from the start of today and give your ideas and feedback.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Is that a royal flush or in the case of Emmerson a Royale Flush.

I am getting a bit concerned where our fellow plotters,sorry meant directors are.Didnt mean plotters force of habit with my family it comes with the territory.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Sorry Plotter no ideas or thoughts at the moment, very strange no ones on, perhaps they will show up later, another game of cards?? (How much is in the Pot)? Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Not a lot the one on travellers just lost the last post(not the tine played on a bugle)post was by some idiot called steve cracking off big time about the mods

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Not a lot the one on travellers just lost the last post(not the tine played on a bugle)post was by some idiot called steve cracking off big time about the mods
Yes thats the one idiot. posting his remark everywhere, idiot.Liz

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
The post was from the user called TOM who considers himself clever to keep creating accounts and posting as me.

If he was half as clever as he thinks then he would realise that his original e-mail and address are on file as well as his IP address. I am currrently reporting the attack to his ISP under their abuse clause

But it is nice to be popular!

May 31, 2007
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not been about, I have been very busy with things over the past few days. Hows it all going hope its not been to busy without me, how many orders have we got so far ? I was thinking about looking at holiday brochures for a round the world cruise in antisipation of our success.

Did anyone deal me a hand for the card game? ooooooo thats an idea we could add to the range with a games room attachment, good thinking people keep the ideas coming.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts