Overweight caravaners.

Page 24 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
It smacks of MotorHome methdology (blimey thats a big word)and I am not a lover of those.Anyway the hatch was not the Hovercrap it was the inflattable liner,keep up Liz!

If we dont get the Hovercrap off the ground if you excuse the pun,do you think there is any mileage in it as just a vehicle.Do you think the benefits I listed would sell it.I thought about approaching Blair and co as having no need to build roads,bridges,road repairs,and gritting will save masses of money,and they might support it by paying you to convert to Hovermode by way of grant a bit like they do for loft insulation.
It would be an even longer word if I spelt it correctly!

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Moderators :- Do we get a free years subscription to PC Mag if we get to 500 posts.
Thats a brilliant idea, you clever thing you.

Do you really think they will respond to your request, no doubt need something stupid like 1000 replys? hehehe Liz

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
!
lga070607.gif

May 10, 2007
Visit site
Plotter.

No one has ever questioned my wife's attributes before.

We are now middle aged and although my hair has thinned and has grey "highlights" ;) Ria is still blonde, five foot ten + and 44 - 24 - 33, not much different to when we met as students.

Does this help her case?

At present she is still in the corner writing lines about Coca Cola Light with her dunces hat on.

James

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Plotter.

We are now middle aged and although my hair has thinned and has grey "highlights" ;) Ria is still blonde, five foot ten + and 44 - 24 - 33, not much different to when we met as students.

Does this help her case?

At present she is still in the corner writing lines about Coca Cola Light with her dunces hat on.

James
is that description yours or that for Ria!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Ria and James you have been warned it is against forum etiquette to swear and it will not be tolerated any more and I will report you to the Mods then you will be sorry.

May 10, 2007
Visit site
Plotter.

Does this help her case?

James
No Plotter that is what it says on my modelling portfolio.

I'm on an agencies books for mature lady models and was a model when we were students. You may even have seen me on morning TV about six years ago.

Ria

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
You might as well blame me i get blamed for everything just ask she who must be obeyed.

R&J please excuse the informality But I feel that you are now part of the business but implore you not to keep mentioning so called healthy food as it goes aginst the ethos of this thread.

Liz,You have mentioned the size of my stool one more than one occassion now which worries me.

Ok R&J now that you are in interview mode we need to set you a task a bit like the apprentice.The task is, if you wish to accept it ,is to come up with either a new product for the range or a marketing idea for the existing range.Be warned this instruction will self destruct in five seconds!

May 10, 2007
Visit site
How about scrapping the Micowave in caravans for a Pasta Cooker and a Dunkin Donuts machine and sacrifice one of the four hob rings for a deep fat fryer for Chicken and Deep Fried Mars Bars!

Replace the quaint cocktail cabinet with a chocolate fountain and make caravan doors normal width so people seem slimmer when entering and exiting.

One of those nice chrome table poles where you could take the table top off and replace it with a fondu set for slobbing out in front of the LCD mega screen might be an idea to.

Ria

Ria

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
You might as well blame me i get blamed for everything just ask she who must be obeyed.

R&J please excuse the informality But I feel that you are now part of the business but implore you not to keep mentioning so called healthy food as it goes aginst the ethos of this thread.

Liz,You have mentioned the size of my stool one more than one occassion now which worries me.

Ok R&J now that you are in interview mode we need to set you a task a bit like the apprentice.The task is, if you wish to accept it ,is to come up with either a new product for the range or a marketing idea for the existing range.Be warned this instruction will self destruct in five seconds!
I was trying to find the Udder!!

Please do not leave your post, I thought you were awaiting new products/ideas, now stay put. Liz

May 31, 2007
Visit site
mmm i wonder if the chocolate fountain is a good idea with the smokaloo, possibly not but sounds very good for inside the caravan to counter balance the nose weight. Nice idea Rita keep them coming.

May 31, 2007
Visit site
mmm i wonder if the chocolate fountain is a good idea with the smokaloo, possibly not but sounds very good for inside the caravan to counter balance the nose weight. Nice idea Rita keep them coming.
Sorry i ment Ria my fingers added a T without letting my brain know.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts