Overweight caravaners.

Page 25 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hello Ian, sorry I was off recruiting, brilliant ideas from Ria, now where's that Plotter when you want him, you don't think he has blown himself up with his last message!!!!

In that case the Company will require another MD?? any others??

Liz

May 10, 2007
Visit site
All caravans could be fitted with fixed beds so that people don't waste drinking or eating time making up beds. Combined water bed and kitchen so that you could lay in bed an cook.

Kitchen area and fridge would be on her side of the bed for most I guess and a second drinks fridge on his side for the beers and cool glass of wine or fruit based drink for the lady.

The water bed could double up and replace the pump to sinks and shower and pressure the loo flush.

When needed your partner would just crash out on the bed to pressurise the system, that would stop those silly sticking pressure switches and water pumps.

On a queen sized bed the bed would probably only be a foot lower by the end of the week and you wouldn't need an Aquaroll and all those trips back and forth for water and that wasted energy. With a good long roll flat hose you could just fill up the bed on arrival and with the hose part way through you stay.

Ria

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
How about scrapping the Micowave in caravans for a Pasta Cooker and a Dunkin Donuts machine and sacrifice one of the four hob rings for a deep fat fryer for Chicken and Deep Fried Mars Bars!

Replace the quaint cocktail cabinet with a chocolate fountain and make caravan doors normal width so people seem slimmer when entering and exiting.

One of those nice chrome table poles where you could take the table top off and replace it with a fondu set for slobbing out in front of the LCD mega screen might be an idea to.

Ria

Ria
There now that didn't hurt did it ,see now you are beginning to think laterally,but we are not looking at caravans as such more the Smokaloo,Hovercrap,Floaters andWind bags 4all.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Ian P ,I see no need to get personal and start throwing insults at your fellow directors,I take exception to your comments regarding nose weight am I to take it that you are eluding to the size of my snout being larger than average.

May 31, 2007
Visit site
What a great idea, a big Hooter for the smokaloo to indicate when its full, well done plotter. with regards to the nose weight i cant comment this has to be taken into consideration when loading the caravan, if your to far forward with it then it will be over the recommended limit.

Liz, with regards to the overall situation with flap access we have come un stuck the bottom has fallen out of them and this would cause a few blushes to say the least. I think we need to go back to the normal front zip ones and not have a varied range.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
O dear Ian, what can I say bottom less overalls "Right Said Fred" look, not sure what Lee will say later on, he was going to wear his to work today, I think I will take leave of absence tonight.

Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Liz,I have not had my overalls delivered yet and I have stayed in all day waiting,You have ordered them havn't you.I want some with a pocket for my multitool,and my other equipment.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Plotter/Ian I have a problem, my overalls have just arrived by courier, I had to sign for them, but not sure how I can explain but they are gigantic, now what does one do, I can either send them back, or dare I say put on weight?

Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Sorry Liz it sounds like they have messed up the order they must be mine have they got a pocket for a multitool?

Do you think we should put a post on Chit Chat advertising for staff?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Liz

You signed for them now and they are as you seen them.

They fitted the last person who had them.

Mark
DK83294NB2headed.jpg

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Mark, The above overalls might belong to Plotter, I believe, can you please check that their is a pocket for his multitool?

Thanks Liz

My apologies for sending the wrong order to you, I will have to have words with Ian on his despatching Company Smokarapid.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Plotter, as you can see these might be your overalls, I have asked Mark to check for your multitool pocket!!!

Do you think it's worth an advert on Chit Chat, I did try on Our Website no response though, we are all young and happy here, not old and grumpy. If you post I will follow Liz?

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Thankyou Liz/Mark only problem is I am not sure that those are my overalls as I am a bit concerned that they might be a bit too tight,and the pockets tight so do not want to squeeze my tool too tight and break it.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Plotter,

I can understand your concern, we do want you to feel comfortable in your overalls, perhaps we can adjust the pocket slighly maybe move pocket to the left or right to fit your multitool, where is it at the moment I presume in the middle?

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Plotter,

I can understand your concern, we do want you to feel comfortable in your overalls, perhaps we can adjust the pocket slighly maybe move pocket to the left or right to fit your multitool, where is it at the moment I presume in the middle?

May 12, 2006
Visit site
LIZ,

I thought you was under Janner training ?????, Pusser has all the overalls required. So stop dilly dallying with these people from some place up the line !!!!

Jack alka Val & Frank

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Frank,

Janner Training continues I believe next week or could be Sunday, P.S still trying to reverse my trailer? hehehe

Plotter found owner of the overalls my better half, so they are not yours after all. Liz

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Plotter,

have you got a stammer

May 10, 2007
Visit site
The Overalls idea seems a bit tacky, it might be ok for the men.

Plotter and the other guys in Overalls, safety hats and steel toe cap boots to keep the H&S executive happy is a must I guess. Multitools in hand they could work on a Village People style routine to entertain on C & CC sites to raise a few pounds for any projects.

Could the girls not have something with a designer label and a makeup pouch and moisturiser pocket, a simple safe Jimmy Choo ankle boot with a small heel.

Ria

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts