Pagent Seris 6 Burgendy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
00:25 AM

Hi,

went to our local dealers over the past few days and looked at the Pagent seris 6 Burgendy one of which we bought at the NEC a couple of weeks back and take delivery in January. The thing I have noticed on the demonstraters is the Remis roof light over the kitchen area does not seem to have the powered extractor in the framework that Baily are advertising in there blurb and was on the version we saw at the NEC.

Anybody have any idias?

Rob

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Rob

We have bought this van and the van we saw at Malvern show did not have this fan, but we saw the van again in the Nec and it had the fan.

These vans we have been seening our protypes, and have been told that the correct specic production models have just come off the line and are awiting delivery to the Bailey Stockist soon.

They will then forfil the customer orders.

We also so this van without van at the end of August it was the first van off the production line.

Have you joined the club?

Hope to see you on rallies.

Allyson and family

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The one that Harringtons had was minus extractor fan but in a cupboard was a list of "things to be done" which included fitting the extractor fan

Maybe there is a supply problem

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The one that Harringtons had was minus extractor fan but in a cupboard was a list of "things to be done" which included fitting the extractor fan

Maybe there is a supply problem
Hi John,

From your reply I presume you are north Cheshire based going to Harringtons or somewhere in the area.

Well as long as Bailey and the dealers live up to their expectations I have no problem, but if they don't I think the Trade Discriptions Act will come into play. Not being nowty but what the buyer buy's the buyer expects.

Rob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rob, the Burgundy I saw at Barrons Burtree this week was minus the extractor fan. However its not uncommon for equipment to be missing on demo vans as they are inevitably rushed through to hit the dealer showrooms asap. It may be worth talking to the dealer now to ensure the spec is what you expect when your Burgundy is delivered.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rob

We have bought this van and the van we saw at Malvern show did not have this fan, but we saw the van again in the Nec and it had the fan.

These vans we have been seening our protypes, and have been told that the correct specic production models have just come off the line and are awiting delivery to the Bailey Stockist soon.

They will then forfil the customer orders.

We also so this van without van at the end of August it was the first van off the production line.

Have you joined the club?

Hope to see you on rallies.

Allyson and family
Hi Allyson,

No not joined as yet,what are the benifits.

Rob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rob the van I saw was a show model and not for sale.

They are expecting the Series 6 in November

It was Harringtons at Delamere
Hi John,

thats where I saw the same model and Barrons at Cultheth And eveyone seemed to be devoid of the fan system.I presume that you too are northen based the same as Nicky and my-self.I hope that these are just demonstrators and not the actual delivery models.

Rob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts