Parksy our Moderator

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
When I first saw the title before reading the post I didn't think it was something where I could make a worthwhile contribution, but when I finally did read it, I was shocked. I always valued his authoritative and trustworthy moderation of this form. Very sad. My condolences go out to the whole family.

Reactions: PTA
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My sentiments entirely - I couldn't have put it any better. I never met him but had huge respect for the way he moderated the forum. My condolences also to his family.

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
How shocked I was to read this sad topic. Although we never met, I feel that I've known of Parksy for a lifetime. Around the turn of the century, I was a member of the forum attached to the Caravan Site Finder website; a site run and owned by a guy singlehandedly. I responded to his request for moderators, and myself and another member were appointed. The forum ran for several successful years, but in 2007, the site owner decided to sell his website to Haymarket Publishing. It was then that I first met up with Parksy. He introduced me to the contacts within Haymarket responsible for the running of their forums. But clearly, Haymarket didn’t want two caravanning forums, so very soon, CSF forum disappeared overnight. In 2015, I believe Haymarket sold Caravan Site Finder to another publisher.
RIP Parksy.

TRENDING THREADS