Passed my test… and caused a flood

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
Just retook my minibus driving assessment for the school I am Site Manager for….
Sailed through it and was feeling plenty pleased with myself.
Got back on site, asked to get a hoover cos there’s been some damage caused by a student.
Collect it from the cleaning cupboard, give it to staff member then go back to my cupboard…. Err I mean office, and start ploughing through emails.
Knock on the door
There’s a flood outside the cleaning cupboard where I got the hoover from.
Off to investigate….
Captain Pugwash here had got the hoover out and in doing do had knocked the cold tap on without realising….
The flood was delayed because it filled two mop buckets up first, before creating Hudson Bay outside!!!
All sorted now - what a plonker!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just retook my minibus driving assessment for the school I am Site Manager for….
Sailed through it and was feeling plenty pleased with myself.
Got back on site, asked to get a hoover cos there’s been some damage caused by a student.
Collect it from the cleaning cupboard, give it to staff member then go back to my cupboard…. Err I mean office, and start ploughing through emails.
Knock on the door
There’s a flood outside the cleaning cupboard where I got the hoover from.
Off to investigate….
Captain Pugwash here had got the hoover out and in doing do had knocked the cold tap on without realising….
The flood was delayed because it filled two mop buckets up first, before creating Hudson Bay outside!!!
All sorted now - what a plonker!!!
I think that might make you eligible to become an honoured member of teh Woosie Cllub

Reactions: Steve1962 and Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts