playa joyel noja spain

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
Mike,

We stayed at this site last July/August(2007) and it's a large site that gets busy in the peak season. You have to wear a swim cap in the pool, but this did not cause a problem. The Beach is fantastic with a good surf for bodyboarding and a small river on the left where the children liked to go snorkelling. The shop is well stocked and the town of Noj

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
We went at Whitsun approx 2 years ago. It is not far from the Ferry Terminal. The site was very quiet at that time and only a section of the pitches were being used. It has direct access to the beach which is handy if you have children as you do not have to walk too far with all your bits and pieces. The shop is good but in low season does not stock up too much on perishables although there are a few supermarkets not too far away. We did however find that the Spanish descend on the site at week ends and although the site is quite empty don't be surprised if they all congregate next door. Many may not mind this at all but if you do have young children trying to sleep - bear in mind that they only start cooking at 10pm.

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
Like you we have decided to bite the bullet and have also booked this site in June for 10 nights also sailing Plymouth Santander. I have been in contact with the site and the person I spoke to seemed really nice. I have booked ferry and site independantly as the quote I had from the caravan club was a bit steep.If you know anyone who belongs to Brittany Ferries owners abroad club you may be able to get 15% discount off the ferry price if they will let you go as a guest of the member.Good Luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts