Practical Caravan Owner Satisfaction Survey 2013

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
I notice that it is sponsored by a so called family insurance broker who right at the end want want your contact details. Why do they need your contact details for a survey? Do they require them so they can bother you every month about insurance? Decided not to supply my contact details. Can't PC magazine afford to run their own survey?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
If you don't wish to be contacted try reading the Privacy Policy first which allows you to opt out of recieving marketing or promotional material, instead of moaning about it on the forum.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Surfer said:
Parksy said:
If you don't wish to be contacted try reading the Privacy Policy first which allows you to opt out of recieving marketing or promotional material, instead of moaning about it on the forum.
I thought forums were for moaning!

Forums may well be for moaning about the various problems that beset caravanners from time to time but I don't think that forums are for moaning about 'problems' that don't actually exist.
Lighten up and try not to be so negative
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Sorry if the data capture seems intrusive. We don't want it to be!

As Parksy says, you can opt out of any data being provided but a certain amount of data is needed to minimise any fabrication of results going on.

We have a very clear and robust set of rules for how we look after personal details and it will not be passed on, abused or marketed to if you tell us not to. It is wise to be careful who you share your data with, but I assure you that we will always respect your data and privacy.

If you have any further questions, please post or email me on nigel@practicalcaravan.com and I'll try to put any fears you may have to bed.

Cheers

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
I have just done the motor mover survery and it would not let me submit if I left he telephone and email box blank? Why is it insisting on these details on an otherwise good survey question.
Very important questions that were left out is whether it is your first secon or even third mover. Questions are brands of previous movers and their rating. Why did you change and did you change brands and if so why? We had a manual Truma and now we have a self engaging mover.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts