Preferred accessories providers

Sep 21, 2022
Visit site
I am interested to know people's preferred if any, providers, I am of course assuming online providers. Or alternatively, do people prefer to order directly form manufactures IE Milenco.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I am interested to know people's preferred if any, providers, I am of course assuming online providers. Or alternatively, do people prefer to order directly form manufactures IE Milenco.
Most of the stuff I bought was available from numerous outlets. So I went for the cheapest, or if time was critical I would look at delivery options too.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
For Bailey parts use prima leisure, maybe some parts there might also be universal, they certainly aren’t the cheapest but at times needs must.

BP

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ordering direct from manufacturers is not always possible, they will often refer you to their dealer network for retail sales.

Check what ever it is that you are going to buy is exactly what you are looking for. That might seem like an obvious point, but sadly there are often many parts that might look very similar in on line photo's but in reality its not the genuine part, so always check with the retailer the make and model is the one you want.

I'd personally alway prefer to use well regarded retailer rather than a fly by night pop up seller often found on auction sites, becasue if there is a problem your more likely to be able to get it resolved.

If a price is too good to be true, then its most likely too good to be true, and thus best avoided. Dont forget that P&P can often make a good price not such a good deal compared to your local caravan shop.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a strip that goes across the front of the GT70 RIMINI from prima leisure, I was told dispatch would be 10 march, nothing yet but weekend so I’ll see what Monday brings, my Bro in law ordered one also and he was told dispatch 8th march, on the 8th all he got was a revised dispatch date now told from 8th march to new date 24th march so I won’t hold my hopes up that mine will be on time.

BP

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I ordered a strip that goes across the front of the GT70 RIMINI from prima leisure, I was told dispatch would be 10 march, nothing yet but weekend so I’ll see what Monday brings, my Bro in law ordered one also and he was told dispatch 8th march, on the 8th all he got was a revised dispatch date now told from 8th march to new date 24th march so I won’t hold my hopes up that mine will be on time.

BP
Did you try eBay for the same strip?

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
No I’ve not ordered else where, I’ve not found a strip the same as previously fitted to the caravan when built, that strip was pretty rubbish I’m fairly sure the replacement type is much more robust and will last if I actually get it, the strip is not an essential item, the panel at the front which goes across the front where the cupboard used to be, the strip is thought to keep the water out but I’m told the panel is there to look nice and the strip is the same as for looks, without the strip the water runs down and out the bottom, for cosmetic reasons I’ll replace it when I finally get it, I’ll be surprised but who knows it could be delivered on time and I’ll get it Monday/Tuesday after all I was told it would be dispatched on the 10th it didn’t say it would arrive on the 10th

BP

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
No I’ve not ordered else where, I’ve not found a strip the same as previously fitted to the caravan when built, that strip was pretty rubbish I’m fairly sure the replacement type is much more robust and will last if I actually get it, the strip is not an essential item, the panel at the front which goes across the front where the cupboard used to be, the strip is thought to keep the water out but I’m told the panel is there to look nice and the strip is the same as for looks, without the strip the water runs down and out the bottom, for cosmetic reasons I’ll replace it when I finally get it, I’ll be surprised but who knows it could be delivered on time and I’ll get it Monday/Tuesday after all I was told it would be dispatched on the 10th it didn’t say it would arrive on the 10th

BP
Although we do not have the same caravan, we bought the rubber strip which is 12.5mm wide off eBay and fitted it on a warm day. Think it cost us under £5 at the time.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
My strip item arrived on time so ok there, I was a bit surprised that the strip was identical spec as the one that was fitted when the van was built, in the pics online it looked more robust, however the previous original one lasted around 3 years, so I’ll settle for the replaced strip at £10, I’ll put it on next time I go to storage so it will look tidy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts