ross park caravan park, newton abbott, devon

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
We have been to Ross Park several times over the last 3 years and will return next year. This is a gem of a park the pitches are of varying size some hardstanding and some grass, some of the pitches are side on and Mark the owner will pitch your caravan for you with his tractor. The park itself is very well kept everything neat and tidy and the toilet and showers are immaculately clean. On site you will find a nice children's play area and a dog free playing field, that is not to say that dogs aren't catered for, the dog walk is huge and they even have there own shower, with a conservation area with views of Dartmoor and a restaurant& bar with wonderful food open most evenings during busy times not to mention a large conservatory, a small shop within the reception area caters for most basic necessities and the friendly owners Mark & Helen make this park a must if your staying in South Devon.

The park is well placed for trips to the Torbay area and Dartmoor is also easily accessible, situated just off the main Newton abbot to Totnes road it is easy to reach, the last few yards to the park need to be approached with care especially if you have a large outfit.

Nov 9, 2007
Visit site
We stayed here back in June..... It is the best you will ever stay at BELIEVE ME....

The area is large with lovely pitches...

Our caravan was pitched for us which I thought was a nice touch.

The shower block is good clean and are personal rooms not a shared area..

You must try their restaurant and bar. The food was amazing.

We took two dogs and it was the ritz. Large walk/exercise area and a grooming parlour (All Inclusive).

We will definately be going back, if we can get a pitch....!

Regards

Chris

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-anne

We went to Ross Park 3 years ago. The warden insisted helping site our Pageant making sure all was level etc. Excellent facilities and a most comfy bar / restaurant. The dog walk is a large sloping field , massive plus the little shower to hose pooch down.

South Devon as a resort is not quite my scene but the wilds of Dartmoor are worth exploring. Moving south from Torquay you can enjoy the sea at Hope Cove , Prawle point.

Basically it's all there. Enjoy.

Cheers

Alan

TRENDING THREADS