Second Lockdown πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Page 37 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I’d agree with you, although we found the β€œ full blown sites” of the two clubs and two private ones very good, and people being really sensible. But there’s no way I would venture out on a Bank Holiday, never have never will. This year could be even worse than a normal as the great British public travels en masse.
We go to a CL with fully serviced pitches including water and waste water hookup about an hour from home. We always leave the day before the holiday and come back the day after thus avoiding busy roads.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Beachball, The point of injection is tender to touch but otherwise no issues. It was barely a scratch. Let’s hope it doesn’t deteriorate over next few days.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We both had slight headaches and achey arms but that was three weeks ago now, We have found that we get tired easily but that might be due to not getting out much at the moment, and at the moment we are both getting very lazy, better weather will help and we can get out into the garden a bit more.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We both had slight headaches and achey arms but that was three weeks ago now, We have found that we get tired easily but that might be due to not getting out much at the moment, and at the moment we are both getting very lazy, better weather will help and we can get out into the garden a bit more.
Hi Hutch At least now i know it the side effects of this jab because i have got a achey arm and feeling tired .my wife already out in the garden

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Neither of us had any issues however agree about confinement making you lazy due to lack of exercise. I do use a treadmill and also take a short walk every day, but it is not enough. I prefer to get my exercsie erecting awning, windbreaks etc. LOL!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Well any bets on when caravan sites may be opened? The Welsh FM seems to be indicating that people could be holidaying in self catering for Easter. (Just welsh or anyone?). Although media speculation implies no Easter for England. Some seem to think holidays will start when everyone has been offered the vaccine IE end of July. :(

I suspect my end of March booking will be cancelled despite being in Wales. Hopefully early May in Yorkshire goes ahead, otherwise its September.

I would be keen to listen in to our erstwhile leader's statement to MPs this afternoon; but a new front drive shaft calls and it is being fitted in a little village with appalling mobile coverage. Even the dealer's internet has speed and continuity problems.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
After the Christmas debacle where it became a free for all I would completely understand and agree if the government chose to postpone the opening of campsites until after Easter.
I may not like it, but it would be for the best as some people, read morons, do not seem to understand social distancing etc and spoil it for the rest of us!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts