Service time again.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
For me the few weeks before service are a time of trepidation. Fairly sure most things in the van are fine, but what will thy find. You always worry about the dreaded damp, and although most of the time this can be sorted out, it means being placed in the hands of dealers and warranty agents, and that is where one begins to lose faith.

Ah well, fingers and everything else crossed, and hoping the almighty isnt a tent camper ;)

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Lost faith in our dealer within a very short space of time! It would be my worst nightmare to have to go back for a problem. I'd rather trade the van in I think.

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
My 'van goes to the dealer for it's service and I don't worry to be honest. It's not under warranty so I could land a big bill if there was anything, but I'm a believer in looking after things. The 'van is a 2009 Bailey and the only problem we've had in the 2 years we've owned it was a blown heater switch that was replaced under the used warranty with no fuss.

I do think that you can lose faith in a dealer due to poor service and customer care, but sometimes you have to give them a chance to restore your confidence in them.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I agree the lead up to the service is the worst time. We are due ours on Friday so fingers crossed. We use a good mobile engineer rather than the dealer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts