So proud he did it all amazing

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
:p Hi all, I've not been on for a couple of months hope you all okay?

Just wanted you to all know now that Craig has passed all his exams and is now has Approved Workshop Status so he can service caravans and motorhomes under manufacture warranty. You can check this out on there website.

It's been so hard mentally for him and financially hard for us but we're there now so onwards and upwards.

Happy touring, happy holidays

Jo-Anne

[/External link removed.color]

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Many congratulations to you Jo-Anne and of course Craig for all the hard work he has done in achieving his goal.
It's never easy retraining as we get older especially when times are hard. Let's hope this brings you both success and happiness in the new caravan career.

I guess viewers on here will have to check out

http://www.approvedworkshops.co.uk/search/#resultsto find you in Coventry.
I hope I haven't broken any rules Damian as I appreciate the restrictions on advertising.

It is a shame however that a member who has been on here from inception isn't allowed just one tiny wee plug. :( .

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quote " www.approvedworkshops.co.uk/search/#results to find you in Coventry.
I hope I haven't broken any rules Damian as I appreciate the restrictions on advertising.

It is a shame however that a member who has been on here from inception isn't allowed just one tiny wee plug. "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is unfortunate that any self advertising is not permitted, but if it is overlooked for one person, then it must be overlooked for everyone else, and the site ends up as free advertising medium for all and sundry, from caravan engineers to holiday home sellers to goodness knows what.

PCV does have an advertising section, but that is to be paid for.
The best we can do is as you have and direct people to the Approved Workshop Website which then opens up the whole list of Approved Engineers in any particular location.

This Forum must be totally impartial else we, the Moderators, will undoubtedly be accused of favouritism, and we get enough accusations as it is without adding to the list.

If a forum member uses any particular service and finds good service, there is nothing to stop them recommending the company on the forum, as I have done myself in the past and will do so in the future for businesses who offer the caravan user good service.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
So is Alan's post okay?

I'd love to advertise our company with Practical Caravan but it's cost us Thousands to set it up and it's only a year old in June so at the moment money is very tight and will be for a good while yet I'm afraid. With the van , so many courses and fees, stock, equipment.

Thanks Jo x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts