So what do you do for a living

Page 8 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I teach in Reception Class, (hence the grey hairs!) and Hubby works as a Team Leader for a firm importing all your lovely new Vauxhall cars. (Note: we drive a VW Passat!)

Apr 19, 2005
Visit site
I bet nobody can guess what Me and my wife do for a living ????

No smut please !

All will be revealed eventually !!!

The winner will get a bottle of wine.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Mark G.

15 Nov 2005 10:55 PM Lisa, I don`t know what planet you live on but it`s not middle England where the majority of people would think it`s acceptable to steal from a funeral directors !!!!! Yes , me and my wife own a funeral directors and we can always tell when the

A bit of a clue there I think Brian (",)

Apr 19, 2005
Visit site
I will reveal eventually, my only worry is people will start with the same old jokes we have heard a million times before and they think theirs are original !!!!

Clue :- You will need our services eventually !!! ( thats probably given it away).

Apr 19, 2005
Visit site
Mark G.

15 Nov 2005 10:55 PM Lisa, I don`t know what planet you live on but it`s not middle England where the majority of people would think it`s acceptable to steal from a funeral directors !!!!! Yes , me and my wife own a funeral directors and we can always tell when the

Brian, give my your email address and the drink will be on the way!

Mark G.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I will reveal eventually, my only worry is people will start with the same old jokes we have heard a million times before and they think theirs are original !!!!

Clue :- You will need our services eventually !!! ( thats probably given it away).
Bit late for another clue Mark.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Mark G.

Mark ,thanks but I dont drink so would be wasted...Brian

Jan 22, 2006
Visit site
I am a Crown Court shorthand writer and my husband is now retired, with sanity intact, having spent 42 years teaching 11 - 16 year olds. No more caravan holidays during school holidays!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Just thought I would resurrect this one for cris before he sods off abroad.

Got me intrigued as to what he does that enables him to leave his gorgeous wife who earns lots of money and who presumably with such a good job can't go along, and ****** off for the rest of the year.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts