So what do you do for a living

Page 9 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Have been ordered to stay till 6 by my boss :)

So much for an early ferry :-(

Graham it tells you above what I am above! What I do is sort out solutions for some clever people when they **** up, I'm a kind of media moth/butterfly that flys in and sorts problems for some high profile events and people.

I will be back in a day or two but off around here and Europe most of the year apart from in August. My wife fly's out to jobs at times and some times travels with me.

She will not let me sit doing nothing and I could never work for anyone. Generally my customers hate me but know that I'll sort their problems if they bite their tongues and give me and my guys no grief.

I only got the call earlier, and no one else can deliver to Germany and sort the mess and do the work in 24 hours or so :)

And the people I work for know that we are discreet and just fade away when paid.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Sorry must have missed your post of the 5th,structural textile artist and manufacturing agent. Thank god your explanation today had me thinking you were a hit man.

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Played soldiers for a living, then got a propper job running my own company designing and manufacturing disability aids. Have now got rid of company and retired early having taken Tony's ( god bless Tony he said that I could work untill I am 70.)word that you younger types will carry on working to boost my pension.

Its now new car, new van, a ferry ticket and a pocket full of electronic camping cheques and as soon as significant other retires (32days) its Italy ish. Oh yes I am told that I have to sort the garden out before I can go anywere.

ttfn

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Played soldiers for a living, then got a propper job running my own company designing and manufacturing disability aids. Have now got rid of company and retired early having taken Tony's ( god bless Tony he said that I could work untill I am 70.)word that you younger types will carry on working to boost my pension.

Its now new car, new van, a ferry ticket and a pocket full of electronic camping cheques and as soon as significant other retires (32days) its Italy ish. Oh yes I am told that I have to sort the garden out before I can go anywere.

ttfn

Mike
hi carol and dave,both 60,been caravaning since 1977,dave worked in caravan industry for40yrs as a cabby for abi swift willerby started at ace caravans always wanted to build own van but got bogged down with kids and lack off money but retiring soon so who knows just maybe.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts