Split black tape(?) round window

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Just noticed that the black tape(?) on either side of the front roof window on my Conqueror has split and needs replacing. No sign of damp inside so probably the tape is just for show. What do I use for a replacement?
Thanks for your help.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what you refer to as tape or the window you are referring to. Is this the rubber surround and the window the one immediately over the front three or a skylight?

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for replying.
It's the window on the sloping front part of the roof. There's a black tape running down both sides..

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I assume you are referring to the black stickers/graffics that surround the windows? If so you've got a couple of options,go to a swift dealer or look online for decal kits(best bet) or go to a local graffix place that stickers up tradesman vans etc...and see if they'll do you some copies.If non of the above,sorry can't help until I see a photo :)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There has been a similar problem reported on Swift talk with photos ,it seems the tape splits due to age and weather, I think Swift changed it on later models, i can't see any tape on ours, so think it was a change of front window/roof window design.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts