Stop over near Mulhouse

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
After some deliberation and due to the current euro exchange rate I have changed my route to Pisa( To avoid French Tolls). Im looking for a stop over near mulhouse, France. Has anyone any recomendations Im looking at one night only each way .

I apologise for my recent posts ref my route to pisa via Macon but the tolls where touching nearly £300 my new route(Calais-Luxemburg-Basel-Pisa) has £100 of tolls for a difference of +80km

Ian

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
We had booked ten days at Claire Vacances three years ago, were put on a small pitch near the entrance for one night, to move to a larger pitch the following day. They seemed overwhelmed by the number of units. After a night assailed by the stench of sewage we moved, having been given a refund, to Camping Municipal Les Trois Chateaux in Eguisheim - just 6Km south west of Colmar. Eguisheim itself is well worth a walk around in the evening.

May 18, 2006
Visit site
We stayed on clairvacances about 4 years ago and we liked it so much we went back the following year. Beautiful site, nice pool and the toilet block was cleaned a few times a day. The owners have something organised for most nights.

Sorry for your experience Mike, hopefully this was a one-off.

I would recommend this site.

There are barriers in and out of the site and if you want an early start you will have to wait until they open in the morning. We tried to leave early but the owners would not open them until a set time (not sure exactly what time it was).

Graeme.

Graeme.

TRENDING THREADS