tencreek in cornwall

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
this year for our main holiday we have booked two weeks on here at the end of june http://www.dolphinholidays.co.uk/
we have never been to this caravan site before what do you recommend we visit in the local area

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Finally, a topic I can help with!

Having spent alot of my childhood in Talland Bay (that's the beach area down from Tencreek)

It's my favorite place in the UK to visit.

Tendered has grown alot since I first stayed there 20+ years ago so can't comment on that too much other than its a 15min walk to the beach/rocks and a 45min walk back to the site as its extremely steep fields to walk back up.

As for things to do, Looe is really nice for a walk around and sandy beach, Polperro is a great old village and good fun in the evening with nice restaurants and pubs :)

Talland Bay itself is split into 2 parts, you have the 'beach' side wich is mainly shingle and the other side is very rocky with huge rock pools.

Great fishing from the rocks for mackerel and pollock.

Great crab fishing for kids on the river at Looe too.

There's lots to do but it depends what you like, we're all different!

So great memories of being down there,i must go back again soon!

Regards
Matt

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Craig, stayed there about 4 years ago nice enough site with entertainment and pool, didnt use the pool and the entertainment is standard, starts with the kids and adults later, had a meal one night and again the usual camp site chips with everything meals. But it was pleasent enough. Think most of the tourers are at the top end as lower down you have[strike] shanty town[/strike] the seasonals, and some of them leave alot to be desired.
Facilities were kept clean and tidy.

things to do...Craig just google things to do in Cornwall there is so much that it is difficult to know your personal preferances. If you have kids google thingsto do in Cornwall for children. Beleive me there is so much to do.
Have a good one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts