Thank You Everyone

blu

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi all

My wife my baby and myself have just finished our first season as caravaners.

I started using this forum in about feb this year as a complete novice and we purchased our first van in may.

The information and knowledge i have gained just by reading (and by asking a few stupid questions )this forum has been invaluable and has made our fist year caravaning as enjoyable as it could be.

How people start out without this sort of help baffles me as there is so much you need to know.I even feel confident offering advice myself now from what i have learned here.

Thank you all for your time and help.Hope to meet you in the future.

Kind Regards

Sean

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Glad your'e enjoying caravanning.Personally I think this forum is invaluable to caravanners.You have just proved its success.It's a shame that some very experienced caravanners have decided to leave as their advice,humour and wit was enjoyed by everyone.

Carry on caravanning as they say

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Blu....It is good to read your comments, glad you found the forum a benefit.

By the way, I don't think there is such a thing as a Stupid Question.....although there are often some Stupid Answers!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello blu, how nice of you to post your message. I'm not sure whether anything I've ever posted has been of any interest or use to you, but that's not the point. I'm sure all the other regular posters will agree it's a good feeling to be appreciated. Many of us have been caravanning for more years than we care to remember - since 1967 in my case - and although there was no internet in those days with wich to share experience or advice, there were plenty of more experienced caravanners who were only too willing to help if you needed it.

In the not too distant future I'm sure you will be contributing as well as reading and that the new caravanners will benefit.

As they say - "what goes round comes round".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts