The C&CC Club, RAC Membership qustion

Sep 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

Before I also join the C&CC Club, I have a question ref there RAC membership that maybe someone can answer. I will be looking at the full price option, with European cover as I am going abroad for 2 weeks. Plus I have had a bad experince with Greenflag.

Anyway - UK and European Cover, does the van have to be attached to the vehicle that has broken down to be recovered?

With the CC one with Greenflag the caravan can be on a site and they go and get it. Do the RAC do this and does that also extend to Europe?

Scott

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have RAC Arrival with C & CC because it covers the caravan should it develop a fault rather than the car.

When we go abroad we book with C & CC and get Carefree Travel Insurance

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Happily, we have never needed to have our caravan 'recovered' as such, but a few years ago did have a problem with a caravan door lock that broke while we were on a site in Spain. We were concerned mostly about a long journey home with a door that was not totally secure and might, just possibly, fly open en route. A single call to the RAC Arrivals service resulted in a very fast repair (the mechanic was on the site within about an hour and returned with the correct part within another hour), with a bill only for the materials i.e. a replacement lock, of around

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts