Thrilled to bits with our Swift Challenger 560

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
We've been away for a week's 'shakedown' with our new 'van and loved so much about it, especially not having to make the bed up every night and being able to get out of bed without disturbing the other person. We also found it really great not having to haul the seating around when ready for bed. We ordered a memory foam mattress topper, due to my problem back and it's really comfy.

The parallel seats at the front are long enough for us to sit with our feet up; something we like to do with a drammie while we read or do the crossword.

We have a chest with a flip over table on top, replacing the smaller unit at the front, making it much easier than having to get out the stand alone table.

The wood used inside is particularly nice and also the soft colours of the fabric used inside.

Window frames are not the aluminium ones we've heard so much about and despite bitter cold weather and freezing winds, we were warm as toast inside, with no sign of condensation. I use the omnivent whenever I cook and we open the roof light in the bathroom after we've showered each morning. The bathroom has been well thought out and we find there is adequate room.

The best thing of all is that clever Swift have designed all this on a single-axle - MTPLM is 1500.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Hi Meals on Wheels,

You are obviously as delighted with your Challenger as we are with our Conqueror.It is great to hear from someone who is so pleased with their new caravan. Long may your enjoyment and satisfaction continue.

The memory foam mattress topper sounds just the job and has got me thinking about one.

Hamer

Mar 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi

We are complete novices at this and as yet are to buy a caravan and the Swift was one on our list to buy.

Is yours the island bed version, that's the one we looked at.

And importantly what do you tow it with as we have to decide on a towcar as well.

J

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi Hamer, glad to hear you are pleased with your Conqueror. We got the memory foam topper from Raskelf and it is the 3rd type they do in their range.

Hi Jenny. Yes, it's the island bed one and our tug is a Freelander2

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts