travel with tv

May 9, 2015
Visit site
hi i see some new caravans with sliding tv brackets ,,do you attach your tv and keep it there when travelling or has it got to be removed ? thanks

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
We fitted a quick release bracket to our 2012 van and remove the TV with arm for travelling. Several kilos weight on an arm will rip the mounting off the wall over time with all the bumps and vibrations the van is subjected to. Better to be safe than sorry. ;)

May 9, 2015
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
We fitted a quick release bracket to our 2012 van and remove the TV with arm for travelling. Several kilos weight on an arm will rip the mounting off the wall over time with all the bumps and vibrations the van is subjected to. Better to be safe than sorry. ;)
this sounds good ,,where did you get the quick release,,?

May 9, 2015
Visit site
thanks for all the reply's i will have a look at the quick release ,,didnt think it would be good traveling with the tv on the wall :(

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I have the original packaging and carry the TV in this in the car boot to give it a softer ride. The caravan has a swinging arm mounting and it looks neither stable or strong enough to carry the TV when moving.

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
We have a 23" on a fold out arm that locks to the wall, which I fitted, first reinforcing the cupboard wall with ply and then bolting the bracket to it. And that's where it lives permanently..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts