unusual objects found on site!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
dear all,having caravanned for in excess of 15 years what is the most unussual thing you have found on site,eg left by previous people on pitch,toilets,play areas.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Ok well this was not actually found, but left. Caravan left on pitch ready to put into storage for the winter, owners left to travel abroad that day. Owners of caravans phoned laughing their heads off , "sorry but we have left our chemical deposal full, could someone be kind enough to empty if for us". Liz

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This wasn't left but was with the owners of the van for the duration of their stay.

A chicken tied to the caravan.

Lisa

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
I have seen a mop and bucket in the toilet block too.

If you hand them in as lost property to the wardens another one mysteriously appears.

Does anyone know why this is?

chuckle

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Several times I've pulled onto a pitch where the previous occupier has left their mains cable, a couple of chairs and for some strange reason a number plate on a stick.

Aren't some people stupid ;O)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
My brother inlaw borrowed our caravan some 15 years ago and when he put the awning up in France he hit something in the sandy ground with a tent peg, it was a Gents Rolex that had been there for some time by the look of it, the sites owners contacted numerous people who had used the pitch and he contacted Rolex but they could find no detail re an owner so he has a very nice expensive early 80's gold watch with diamonds that was sold in the middle east he was told by Rolex.

We came back to find some very sexy ladies under wear hung in our open awning, it had been a windy day and a neibouring english lady caravanner had picked the twisted drying rack from behind our van and its contents from the bushes, it belonged to the Swedish people camped the other side of us!

I tried to tell my wife it was a gift for her, but the sizes were a little out, It could have been fun though ;-) ;-) ;-)

Jan 6, 2007
Visit site
Several times I've pulled onto a pitch where the previous occupier has left their mains cable, a couple of chairs and for some strange reason a number plate on a stick.

Aren't some people stupid ;O)
i've seen this done when motor home owners have gone out for the day, sure you haven't jumped in the wrong pitch

Feb 8, 2007
Visit site
The posting, and subsequent questions about it by "Berty" have been removed.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated on other users.

Not a personal attack at all, just a well founded observation.

Berty....... no doubt you will remove this post as well.

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
In reply to Berty,

Whilst you may well not like certain postings, or the content of such, it is not acceptable to then call other users derogatory names.

If you do not like a posting, Ignore it!, simple as that really.

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
on the subject of watches if anyone goes fishing off filey brig and catches a seiko divers watch it's mine I lost it last year while scuba diving

just in case another million to one chance occurs

Feb 8, 2007
Visit site
Modarator 2, why may I ask do you keep removing my posts when they are well within the criteria of these forums?

Why do you not remove the realy offesive ones? would you like me to cut & paste some for you, so you know which ones they are.

Is it any wonder people are saying goodbye to this site!

Berty.......

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Modarator 2, why may I ask do you keep removing my posts when they are well within the criteria of these forums?

Why do you not remove the realy offesive ones? would you like me to cut & paste some for you, so you know which ones they are.

Is it any wonder people are saying goodbye to this site!

Berty.......
Berty

If any forum user feels that someone's post has broken forum etiquette, especially the one banning personal abuse, he should report it to the moderators using this email address.

pcvforum@templenet.co.uk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Berty, you are so cynical, you must believe what you read.

On my last visit to the moon guess what I found???

A bloody golf ball!!!!!!!
Sorry, that was mine, Graham. There should have been two there, the first being a wicked slice, nearly hit Neptune instead! The second was a lovely drive, can I ask if it was in the whole?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts