Weather

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hope it improves over the next couple of weeks. Because our two week break is earlier than I would normally plan for and the weather in April has been so cold my botanical collection (not gin) is travelling to Yorkshire. Not renowned as the warmest place in the world. So the awning will acts a cold frame, with the sink worktop for especially cold nights. Three begonias, one dahlia, two cannas, and six Cathedral bells, plus three clematis cuttings. None of which feature on the loading spreadsheets. The dogs may have to go hungry.
Hi otherclive keep fingers crossed and the weather changes for the better:)

Reactions: otherclive

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Skye forecast - Blizzard yesterday afternoon and temperature down to 1 degC but it didn't last long. An overnight low of 2.1 and currently cloudy at about 4 degC

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Just had hospital appointment, in Goole on way home driving M180 through snow showers! Sat now in the lounge (with :beermug:) watching the snow flakes (that's the frozen water stuff?) Must remember to pay council tax in future!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just had hospital appointment, in Goole on way home driving M180 through snow showers! Sat now in the lounge (with :beermug:) watching the snow flakes (that's the frozen water stuff?) Must remember to pay council tax in future!
I hope all went well, don't turn off the central heating until 1st of june.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Devon, sunny but cold afternoon, now sat in lounge with dressing gown on and yes heating is on as well, NO Alcohol, cost £00.00
Dry evening as having 2nd jab tomorrow 👍

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts