Welcome to the new forum

Feb 25, 2005
Visit site
Sorry that there is a gremlin in the system making it difficult (impossible) for new users to register. We are working on it and hope to have things working smoothly very soon.

If you have previously posted on the forums an account has automatically been setup for you, using the email address you gave with previous postings. To use the new forum simply login with this email address and the temporary password pcvtemp. You can then change your password and user details if you wish.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Congratualtions on the new Forum and increased topics. Once you chosen a topic/posting to view how do you get back to the postings without having to reload via "back" button?....... takes ages to reload!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Congratualtions on the new Forum and increased topics. Once you chosen a topic/posting to view how do you get back to the postings without having to reload via "back" button?....... takes ages to reload!
Graham makes a good point about having to use the 'back' button and no direct link from one topic to another, that's always been a pain. Worse though no 'edit' button.

Anyway enough of the grubbles, well done it could not have been easy and in such a short time...top people

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am in using the pcvtemp pw also, there is nowhere to change it! Also posts earlier in the afternoon haven't shown in threads although I was shown as the last to post in the furum headers. Hopefully it will work better in a couple of days.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I seem to have the same problem as most people in that there is nowhere to change the password in the edit profile page.

Dave
Ive just changed my password via the whatcar site. I had to register then it would let me change. I couldnt register on this forum so i cheated ;) just put your email addy and the temp password and go from there.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Forum looks good pity nothing works ie,change password or add a topice,should have been checked on the beta version
Good to see it runing but there are a lot of problems which need ironing out, Hope it can only get better.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Apologies to everyone having problems with the new forum. Especially those who have been unable to register, or those who have been unable to change the temporary password. These and other issues are being urgently addressed and should be up and running smoothly soon. Call back soon! Moderator.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts