When we empty the caravan main sink the waste water sometimes comes up in the Shower .

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I suspect your problem is related to my post #5. But when using a serviced pitch, I recommend what I suggested in this thread. One thing is for certain. Drainage needs to be as free running as possible,which means smooth bore pipes, sloping and clean.

John
With regards to your thread I did comment it should stop waste water going back to shower tray, since then I have made my own version of the waste bucket. The one I have done is very similar but has a pipe inside so when the water reaches the level it starts to empty and then syphons alot more out so bucket only about a quarter full, however would depend on final level of pipe, have used on a CL into hedge and worked well

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
With regards to your thread I did comment it should stop waste water going back to shower tray, since then I have made my own version of the waste bucket. The one I have done is very similar but has a pipe inside so when the water reaches the level it starts to empty and then syphons alot more out so bucket only about a quarter full, however would depend on final level of pipe, have used on a CL into hedge and worked well

A logical and wise improvement.

John

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
What so everyone can examine Beachball drainage arrangements.? I await the repairers report with eager anticipation. We have been kept in the dark for far too long. Perming any two from three.....
The caravan has been dropped off this morning just waiting to see what will be done suspense is killing me also ;)

Reactions: otherclive
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Latest update been to pick the caravan up found out
The main sink was joined to the shower sink
But we have now got three brand new outlets
So hoping now this is sorted (y)

Reactions: Kevin M

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts