WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR EASTER

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Were off to CC site Broard Park near Ivybridge Devon

only 3/4 hour down the road.

If anyone knows the site comments would be nice!

Kevin H

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
High moor farm park in Harrogate cant get a hook up though first time on the battery
We went here last easter! Good luck, we found the shop sold little and was a good drive to any, the weather was terrible (although it was march last year) it rrained all the time it wasn't a thick mist thr weather was better when we were out and about. The pitches were totally water logged and the site full to capacity so the small pool was very full, I hope the weather is better for you this year Aa nice sitee in the sun I think.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Were off to CC site Broard Park near Ivybridge Devon

only 3/4 hour down the road.

If anyone knows the site comments would be nice!

Kevin H
Is any one else like us and not booked anywhere yet??!! Hoping to go anywhere with fishing and dog walks. Happy hols!

G

We have stayed at Broad Park and it is a lovely site. However, we were there in July 2004 and whether there will be a diference for April stays, we cannot say. It is very quiet but the pub at California Cross is too far too walk to. The roads are also narrow with high hedges, typical south Devon, and can be quite hairy. Follow the site directions closely to avoid getting onto to an even narrower road. A fish and chip van arrives certain days and is/was excellent.

Apr 24, 2005
Visit site
we are off to wild rose in appleby (near penrith) I think, for the whole of april so leaving on saturday when the driver, my lovely husband comes home from work. We won't be able to stay for the whole month but I work in education so the kids and I will stay for the easter break and my husbanb and the dog will join us when he can!
We had our 1st caravan trip there last year and thoroughly enjoyed it - staff there were sooooo helpful. Great Site.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
We have stayed at Broad Park and it is a lovely site. However, we were there in July 2004 and whether there will be a diference for April stays, we cannot say. It is very quiet but the pub at California Cross is too far too walk to. The roads are also narrow with high hedges, typical south Devon, and can be quite hairy. Follow the site directions closely to avoid getting onto to an even narrower road. A fish and chip van arrives certain days and is/was excellent.
Thanks Scotch Lad, hope the lanes arnt too narrow. Still we will find out soooon

Kevin H

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Is any one else like us and not booked anywhere yet??!! Hoping to go anywhere with fishing and dog walks. Happy hols!
Lickhill is still available Claire. Why not try the PC forum users rally?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts