White Puddings

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Are you sure about this Frank. Do you not think you will get your wrist smacked by some P.C. ofisianardo and taken to the B & W minstral show. Sorry 'the very fast competitive run' relations tribuneral.

ttfn.

This posting was entered by an unknown person who was not the usual contributer, and is not a Conservative Counsellor blaming ones Partner for any views expressed or 'e'mails' sent.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Frank my mum said that it was devonshire.

Ill be having words with her next time we speek

Hoggs pud in dundee indeed

next your be telling me you can buy cornish clotted cream in Firth

LOL

Kevin H

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Frank my mum said that it was devonshire.

Ill be having words with her next time we speek

Hoggs pud in dundee indeed

next your be telling me you can buy cornish clotted cream in Firth

LOL

Kevin H
No Kevin

Clotted Cream comes from Tesco, and for sure Tesco is Scottish because they have a big shop at Danestone just outside Aberdeen !!

Val & Frank

G

My Aunt and Uncle are meeting us in Bournemouth tomorrow and with a special delivery of Hogs Pudding from DEVON! It's a regular order for me when we are in the UK and my long gone maternal Grand parents would turn in their graves to think that people didn't know it was a Devon and Cornwall delicacy.

Along with the Hogs pudding is freshly mined Cornish clotted cream from the oldest clotted cream mine in the county.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
My Aunt and Uncle are meeting us in Bournemouth tomorrow and with a special delivery of Hogs Pudding from DEVON! It's a regular order for me when we are in the UK and my long gone maternal Grand parents would turn in their graves to think that people didn't know it was a Devon and Cornwall delicacy.

Along with the Hogs pudding is freshly mined Cornish clotted cream from the oldest clotted cream mine in the county.
Enjoy mate

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts