Will I need a smart phone in the future?

Page 7 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We are both on O2 network and get unlimited minutes and texts plus data but we are on PAYG and top her phone up nearly every two months £10 me every three months same price

Id keep to that plan as O2 now only offer monthly bundles which have to be topped up monthly but do have some rollover. The Classic PAYG sim isn’t available to new customers.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Id keep to that plan as O2 now only offer monthly bundles which have to be topped up monthly but do have some rollover. The Classic PAYG sim isn’t available to new customers.
otherclive well i am not a new customer my old phone is on the classic PAYG and if it can be done i would like it to be cut to a micro sim so back to 02 shop .

Reactions: otherclive
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi otherclive
02 Classic sim card 2G/3G/4G Pay as you go Standard , Micro , Nano, he has already cut it to my size that the Micro Sim for the Doro is it easy to fit or would i be better taking it to a 02 Shop Thanks

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
We are making use of the Fire Tv while on site. Partly because the TV reception could be better. One of our phones has unlimited data. Just as well. We went through 76 GB in just 5 days.

But the Fire TV worked very well. Nice that it’s responsive, something the Avtex isn’!

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts