Woosie Club

Page 202 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Personally I think it's me that should have an increase in title......

After all I'm a Wintonion and she's only a Devon Dumpling :blink: AND..........

My caravan is still in need of a clean :whistle:

Your title is big enough Sir Outn......................................................................................................................(4;1)
Devon Dumpling, Devon Dumpling!!!! thats an insult to your better half. {And me!!}
I was going to pop up and clean your van for you but I'm too fat , been eating too many dumplings :lol:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
.... and pasties from across the border?? :lol:

Wish it was Sir WC, Unfortunately I gave up the fags back in January :(
And havent stopped eating since, hence the added bulk :(
Think I might go back on it and loose some weight then give up again ;) ;)

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could just eat a pasty from Marazion. I say that since Lavenders in Penzance shut. Now they did do a lovely pasty.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I like Anne's Pasties at the Lizard but latterly prefer those at the St Agnes pasty shop.
Kev I gave up the fags 12 years and put on 3 stone. :angry:
The Fat club has helped a lot recently :)

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.......We are on the Isle of Thanet (no ferry required).
Nice site and only £5.50/night and sunny with it.
Local fish and chips at least once for me!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
We are off tomorrow in the SUNSHINE [well showers pm then it's full SUN for the weekend :woohoo: B) :)
No ferry for us either or airport come to that :lol:
popping up up here only about an hour away but hopefully it will come up trumps for more regular weekend visits.
Have a nice weekend folks :kiss:

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
20170614_152111_zpsieewkgxv.jpg

Sunny Broadstairs........ enjoy your caravan hols everyone. :)
Just had a great 4 days in Kent.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Well here we are on pitch 37 at Black Bull caravan park Pickering.Sproket's pitch last year. Amazingly it's 27degs yet Kev is away :eek:hmy:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Well here we are on pitch 37 at Black Bull caravan park Pickering.Sproket's pitch last year. Amazingly it's 27degs yet Kev is away :eek:hmy:

Same down this way Sir Dusty, I could moan it's too hot buy I wont :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well back home today without the van, left it on site, did a deal with the owner and going back on Friday for another weekend. Well the deal was I just pay for next Friday and Saturday!!
But the daughters family are joining us in there 8 birth tent [5 of them].
The site is brilliant, been looking for one like this for weekends for ages, Every one is friendly and they all seem to talk to each other, the owners are brilliant, shower blocks etc immaculate, pub food and beer prices reasonable, swim pool, playparks. horse riding the list goes on, oh and last night at about 8.00pm some one shouted any one for a game of rounders, the large green in front was immediately occupied with about 18 people from different vans, as you can probably guess I'm a happy bunny B) :woohoo: B)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
IMG-20170617-WA0001_zps8a1dmoby.jpeg

Here we are in Lusis, in Switzerland, unfortunatley no caravan. Most fantastic 10 mile drive up goat tracks to get to this restaurant. Well worth it. Last two days at 33 c. But today a swim in lake Zurich with the dogs , lake temp 26c. B)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just found out that the new Tamina Bridge in St Gallen has opened today. This is the highest bridge in Europe, so going to have to drive over it and come back via the pass. Have to do it Monday, as we are catching tuesday night ferry.
Kev sounds like you have found a great site.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Last two days at 33 c. But today a swim in lake Zurich with the dogs , lake temp 26c. B)

We are not abroad but came to Gowerton on Wed for a few days. Temperature 29 deg C, toooooooooo hot and I was melting, but subsequent days up to 18 C which is more pleasant. Why can't it ever be a happy compromise? Went to the end of the peninsula on Thursday and a sign said the sea temp was 23C. Not bad for the UK.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dusty D, yes till on it but the last 10 days have taken a hit, went to France, from Switzerland ,Saturday for my birthday , give my Wallet a break, and have found a lovely caravan site in The Alsace, http://camping-eguisheim.fr. lovely medieval town lots of bars Eaterys etc. Home of the Storks.
Anyway back to a couple of SP days and hopefully away in the van. Missing it a lot. Home Tuesday.
If anyone has never been to the Alsace region of France , its lovely. :p

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Hutch
At the last Woosiefest site. SW here is very slick.
Are you two still on it :cheer:

Hutch says;
Anyway back to a couple of SP days and hopefully away in the van. Missing it a lot. Home Tuesday.

Right you two I have had enough of these guessing games you seem to have going between you :(
You both seem to be writing in a secret woosie code or something, I mean what is SW? what is SP?
Please can you let us all understand what the hell you are on about :p :lol:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Okay you Woosies. WC is wrong but nearly right. He's mixed up his ers and ings :p Go in the naughty boys corner.
Our Masonic language started with Parksy who persuaded me WW was the solution to a very difficult problem.
Where I and Hutch live SW is more easily available.
SW = Slimming World.Or as most know it Fat Club ;)
SP = Speed (S) Food (Protein rich).No fat.
Easy= Can't say on here due to protocol.
So the gauntlet was thrown down and as WC knows beer is off the menu and has been for the last 12 weeks. Hard but Parksy did it so he is our messiah so to speak B)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts