Woosie Club

Page 343 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Any Woosies got any New Year‘s Eve Caravanning plans? Considering my options ( assuming the kids let me have any 😀).
mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Mel, we don't do Xmas and New Year, away due to the hike up of the prices.
As I mentioned before, due to many of us being so wide spread, if anyone is going out and willing to meet up with others, post to on the Woosie Club thread , where your going and when , and others might be able to meet up. .

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
If any of us can give a recommendation for a spring Woosie fest, please post it. .Normally, requirements, FSP, pub nearby for a Woosie meal, together, .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We never went away at Christmas as we like being with our family at that time of year. But after all the washing up and bed laundry had been finished we would venture forth for New Year and always enjoyed it despite the weather not always being kind.

Reactions: Mel

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Thank you Anseo. Looks like fun but all the entertainment not quite my cup of tea. Was thinking more in terms of a FSP CL and nearby pub 😀
Mel

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thank you Anseo. Looks like fun but all the entertainment not quite my cup of tea. Was thinking more in terms of a FSP CL and nearby pub 😀
Mel
I know of just such a place in Gloucestershire near Frampton on Severn. Can accommodate 10 or more caravans as it is a CL, but adjoining it is a field with fully serviced points. Pub within walking distance.

Reactions: Mel
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I know of just such a place in Gloucestershire near Frampton on Severn. Can accommodate 10 or more caravans as it is a CL, but adjoining it is a field with fully serviced points. Pub within walking distance.
What's the name of the site, please. Or name of the pub

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Many of you will remember Grizzly Bathplug from Biddulph, aka as Rick and Tina and their super friendly Rottie. They were with us at Waterrow October 2020.
Rick’s claim to fame was his brother Angelo.

Just seen this on the news “Massive Attack guitarist Angelo Bruschini has died just months after being diagnosed with lung cancer”.

If you see this Rick just to let you know we are thinking you at this very sad time, DD 😥😥

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just watching, Watching Wallace and Grommet, The Curse of the Were Rabbit, my namesake, Sir Were Rabbit. Named by The Woosies.

So getting back to Woosie things , can we have some suggestions, from Knighted And Damed Woosies and any others that would like to attend, (Steve1962, Paullus 1959, ) , , for sites for the spring, for a long weekend, or week as people want. We have been as far North as Ingelton, and down to Somerset, Waterrow.
Criteria
Looks like central middle earth. RMK ( Rural Milton Keynes) for the moment. Is the center point. For the known Attendees.
Preferably Fully serviced pitches.
Dog friendly pub nearby.
March April time maybe.
How much are we willing to pay per pitch of course.

And a Merry Christmas in advance.
Sire Were-Rabbit and Lady Bacchus.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Ideas for sites after Christmas would be great. I need to get off The Throne.
Maybe a Scottish Realm of The Woosies, could be found.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just watching, Watching Wallace and Grommet, The Curse of the Were Rabbit, my namesake, Sir Were Rabbit. Named by The Woosies.

So getting back to Woosie things , can we have some suggestions, from Knighted And Damed Woosies and any others that would like to attend, (Steve1962, Paullus 1959, ) , , for sites for the spring, for a long weekend, or week as people want. We have been as far North as Ingelton, and down to Somerset, Waterrow.
Criteria
Looks like central middle earth. RMK ( Rural Milton Keynes) for the moment. Is the center point. For the known Attendees.
Preferably Fully serviced pitches.
Dog friendly pub nearby.
March April time maybe.
How much are we willing to pay per pitch of course.

And a Merry Christmas in advance.
Sire Were-Rabbit and Lady Bacchus.
If the site had tent pitches I’d be interested. But not March, later April. Assume it would have loos and shower facilities.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
If the site had tent pitches I’d be interested. But not March, later April. Assume it would have loos and shower facilities.
Yes of course the Loos etc. not everyone wants FSP.
Saying RMK is the epicenter, 250 miles radius maybe.
Or for Buckman 100 miles from a CRA 2015 dealer.

Reactions: otherclive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts