Woosie Club

Page 73 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Merry-Christmas.jpg

Booked into York for early outing in January, (She likes the sales!) To be hoped Rowntree is drier than now. York a bit "damp" at moment - http://www.farsondigitalwatercams.com/live-webcams/north/Ouse/York/ web cam just up the road from Rowntree park.
Again:-
16296144-hand-lettering-ornate-merry-christmas-sign.jpg
Everyone

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
He's finally fitted the shower cubicle after having it delivered in Feb! Better late than never...
He comes up with some really mad ideas, but amazingly they work. We're wracking our brains but can't find any that have gone wrong!
However in an un-diy related episode he pointed out to me what to buy his Dad for Xmas. I bought the exact article, which duly arrived, only to be told I hadn't ordered the 2 things he'd asked for...he only asked for one, but of course it's my fault!
I would say his claim is that he always thinks he's right, even when he clearly isn't! However he is a brilliant diy-er...

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
he also turned up at home have bought his own Xmas pressie without consulting me to see if I'd already got him something - I was about to book him a flying lesson - he bought a dab car radio!

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
crazyguider said:
He comes up with some really mad ideas, but amazingly they work. We're wracking our brains but can't find any that have gone wrong!

If he does everything right then perhaps he's not a suitable candidate for being a Woosie
smiley-undecided.gif

crazyguider said:
he also turned up at home have bought his own Xmas pressie without consulting me to see if I'd already got him something - I was about to book him a flying lesson - he bought a dab car radio!

....................................... but then again, if he was stupid enough to miss his flight then I think he is entitled to Woosie membership.
I hereby endow a knighthood on Mr Crazyguider and call him Sir Fixalot.
smiley-laughing.gif
He can personally thank his proposer and seconder in the time-honoured fashion in ye old Tavern at Stowfolot. Myself, as King, am above such things and cannot be bribed (OK, just a small one then)
smiley-wink.gif

Moderators Edit: Transferred from elsewhere
crazyguider said:
Many thanks your Majesty!
I'll pass on the good newa and tell him he's buying the first round!!

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi All Woosies, not been on forum for a while now. Hoping we can make the next meet but not sure yet.
We would like to wish you all a very happy new year and hope to see you soon.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Lady Di Di sadly lost her mum on the 28th December after an illness.

I am sure you will all join me in sending our best wishes to Di and Andy at this sad time.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Di and Andy
Please accept our condolences at your sad loss.
I attended 2 funerals the week before Christmas, one being the Best Man at our wedding many years ago. We also heard today that the daughter of a friend of ours has just been diagnosed with secondary liver cancer. You never can tell, just live for the present.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Lady Di Di sadly lost her mum on the 28th December after an illness.

I am sure you will all join me in sending our best wishes to Di and Andy at this sad time.

so sorry to hear this news Di, my thoughts and prayers are wth you and Andy.
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Lady Di Di my heart goes out to you, I know exactly what you are going through I lost my Dad on the 6th of December and had his funeral on the 20th, still waiting for the vicar to give us a date for ashes to be placed in our local church, this is partly the reason I havent been on here very often of late.
They say time is a healer Di but we have our treasured memories to get us by in the mean time.
Take care and best wishes.
Kev

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Having forwarded my condolences earlier please remember that you have many friends on this forum Di, when you feel ready and able to use the forum once more we will be here waiting to greet you.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Lady Di Di my heart goes out to you, I know exactly what you are going through I lost my Dad on the 6th of December and had his funeral on the 20th, still waiting for the vicar to give us a date for ashes to be placed in our local church, this is partly the reason I havent been on here very often of late.
They say time is a healer Di but we have our treasured memories to get us by in the mean time.
Kev
Sir Gagakev WC ( 2 BAR )

Very sorry to hear about your dad especially at this time of year. As Parksy said you and Lady Di Di have plenty of friends on here. I think it must be an age thing. We lost Lady Villa's dad two years ago and my dad four years ago.

Anyway as you say time is a healer and I hope you can feel your dad is at peace.
Best wishes from Sir Dustydog and Lady Villa

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Kev

oh kev, you too. Thoughts and prayers for you both.
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Many thanks for your kind messages folks, very much appreciated.
Think I could be being singled out in life some where along the line.
Had a knock on the door last night at 11.30pm and there stood a Policeman, asking me to confirm my name, then asked to come in
saying he had some bad news, (now this is where your brain goes haywire.. who ,what etc) a very dear friend of ours who is also our daughter's godparent passed away yesterday afternoon.
My daughter is heart broken as she too was also very close, a dear ole man who had me down to be his first point of contact in such events.
Maybe my luck will soon change.............off to check my lotto numbers now.

Edit 22.45pm....Checked Lotto and WON £25.00 with 3 numbers
smiley-smile.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Sorry to hear of another body blow kev. Police at the door is mega scary. You must be still shaking
Take Care
mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Dear me Kev

Why do they always call at such an unearthly hour. You must be in shock. Take the day off.
Very sad for your daughter too.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi There fellow Woosie's and Woosette's just a quick question has anyone thought about this years Woosiefest?
Yes I know its early (very) but Ladygaga has to book hols before any one else gets the slot
There was talk at the last fest of maybe holding it a bit ealier say Sept instead of Oct to see if we could get a bit better weather
We can do either but some dates to knock around would be helpful, the site could be decided later, unless any one has any idea's.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts