Woosie Club

Page 82 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe this either - nearly a week without a "Woosie" entry. Must all be shy. So I'll break the ice (or should that be crust). I'm on a CL in Derbyshire beautiful view, beautiful morning, sun shining, 1/2 door open.
Life couldn't really be better, . Sadly the 'red light ' has come on to remind me of my 'Woosie' duties. It's got to be done! Had my wellies on already and trod it down!!!!!!! Getting "Thetford" elbow with so much shaking!
Come on Woosies - What you up to??

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Bringing the van home from storage next Monday for a few days to prepare it for the season. First trip scheduled to be Stowford, as we are very considerate :huh: and let those with children go away at Easter and fill the places.
:silly:

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the final stages of refilling the van after it's return from storage. Sir Fixalot has just removed the now dead battery and replaced it with a power supply instead as we don't have a mover. He's also replaced all the bulbs inside with leds and it is so much brighter in there. We have a small battery just in case this new idea isn't viable, but hopefully we just gained 30kg of weight getting rid of it...watch this space. I believe if it works Sir F is planning guided tours of his new system at Stowford - for a small tipple of course! :lol:

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Quote Sir Sproket - "Some of us still have to go to work"
I didn't think nasty 4 letter words were allowed on here!
Shame, tears running down my cheeks! :lol: (That's from laughing!)

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Had a rally cancelled last weekend at Hayling Island due to boggy ground on the rally field :(
Hope to go on a 5 day rally at Henley on Thames at Easter......and then Stowford the following week.

Ah Work .......I remember that..... gave it up in 2001 :)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I must agree Gabs it had gone quiet on here.
I put it down to the clocks going forward. No one told me or Lady Villa!

I've just successfully completed my 8th colonoscopy, monday. The Consultant had warned me he may have to do an APC procedure. Never heard of it.

Argon Plasma Coagulation.
I suspect Sir Sproket may have one on board his tardis :)
A bit like a blow torch to burn away any nasties that should not be inside. Luckily his soldering iron and remote control snippers had already done the job properly 6 weeks ago. B) :p . Next check up is in 12 months so I'm a happy Woosie.

Caravan outside now being prepared for 10 days at Elm Beds Caravan Park Poynton Cheshire . Will be there for Easter. Sounds very cosy and very reasonably priced.
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=5240

Bought a new breathable groundsheet today. Blue to match the Aldi carpet tiles. Ok they only had blue and Swindon Caravans very kindly gave me the lower price quoted on their internet shop site. No complaints but why is a web site for the same firm , carpet cut from the same roll, cheaper on the net than in the shop??
Good job we went to the shop because SWMBO bought a new sexy whistling kettle.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
WORK, WORK,WORK

Very busy at the moment so much so that I have had to put my spanners on and perform erections :p

Forgot how heavy those scaffold poles are :lol:

df429ff3-6184-4601-a118-216f20beadce_zps2f8f32a9.jpg

Yes it was a Saturday!! Torquay Harbour

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gagakev said:
WORK, WORK,WORK

Very busy at the moment so much so that I have had to put my spanners on and perform erections :p

Wow Kev, that's a BIG one.
mel

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
OOOwww eeer Kev!!!! I second Mel's comment

Like sprocket we have that **** thing! such a bore!!!!

Been looking at the plaques and doing new ones we might need a bigger table!! Getting our van home on Sunday for its spring clean although originally not going away for Easter that has changed we are staying local as Sir Walkalot has to work!! But friends bought their first van recently so want to do a test run. So I will be towing both vans to site in Glastonbury as the are waiting delivery of a new car then have to get tow bar fitted (didn't seem worth it to pay for tow bar only to have to change in couple of weeks. They are also booked in to Stowford which they are really excited about (and why wouldn't they!) Just hoping their car will be delivered cause don't fancy doing double trips from here towing but if I do I do!
No doubt they will have lots to ask questions of you all also encouraged them to join the forum.

I think I may have a new career in the offing :cheer: As have been asked by another couple to help them look for a caravan and I can't say no turning into a right caravan geek!!!
So how many sleeps to Stowford?

One last thing anybody else need/want plague while I'm doing them attached (hopefully) what I been playing with feedback suggestions happily received as not finalised the design as yet!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Di3 said:
Presentation4_zps61a94783.jpg
[/url][/img]
[/URL][/img]
Presentation4_zps61a94783.jpg.html
Ummmm that didn't work help!!!! :oops:

Lady Di when you clicked the insert link there is already a "http;//" code in there, you need to delete that one first before you paste your link , hope it helps, good luck

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site

Moderator Edit:
Hopefully this is what you were trying to upload Lady Di Di
From photobucket left click the Direct link (2nd one down) to copy it, it goes yellow when it's copied, then left click the picture icon from the top of this reply box ( square picture like icon with a chain across) delete the HTTP// that's already there and paste you link into the dialogue box. Enter 400 in the smaller rectangular 'Size' box, click on 'Insert' and then submit your post in the usual way.
Parksy

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Mel said:
Gagakev said:
WORK, WORK,WORK

Wow Kev, that's a BIG one.
mel

That is rigid Kev!
Clearly the pills have cleared up your disfunction problem :p

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
:cheer: You Woosie's wont believe me when I say I am going away this afternoon
IN THE SUNSHINE :cheer:

Happy Easter to one and All. :kiss: