Woosie Club

Page 80 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Di said:
Thank you Sir DD & Lady Mel, welcome to the Woosies Lady Cynth
smiley-cool.gif

Thank you for your kind welcome, Di! Please note the name that has been conferred on me (at my own request) for Woosie Round Table purposes is Baroness Barmy, and her dog Princess Wotamess.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the Woosies, Baroness Barmy! I, too, and petrified of spiders and creepy-crawlies in general - thats why we ditched the tent and got a van - seems to work!
Hope you're able to meet up at Stowfolot, but we'll raise a glass to you at the AGM if not.
On a different note - I've just found the 'prototype' t-shirt The King bestowed upon me at our first meet!

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Dame Crazyguider! Thanks for your kind welcome. So how do you cope with the dreaded 8-legged beasties? I set Echo on them and she obligingly squashes them with her paw. Then she looks up at me as if to say 'you were scared of that? What a Woos' So you see I am a worthy addition to your Woosie Round Table. Remind me, is the Stowford meet the one in June, or September? If my recovery is better than when I had my left knee done, I might still be able to get out for the Spring holiday.

Hope your 'van remains a beastie-free zone!

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Parsky
My MSN email account has been blocked and will take 5 weeks before can use again so created a new one on Yahoo can you adise all Woosies on email group please? same format but @yaahoo.co.uk
Thanks in advance
Di

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Now then Baroness Barmy
What's wrong with eight legs.
My Pinky and Perky spaniels are the best at muddy paws. Would you like to have them for a while at Stowfolot?
They are very active and love a good ball and chucker.
I sense you could be the Woosie to wear them out please.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Di said:
Hi Parsky
My MSN email account has been blocked and will take 5 weeks before can use again so created a new one on Yahoo can you adise all Woosies on email group please? same format but @yaahoo.co.uk
Thanks in advance
Di
Consider it done Di
smiley-smile.gif

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Eight legs/dogs - that's perfectly acceptable. Eight legs/arachnoids - not so good. They've got four eyes as well, I understand, which is why they can glare at you with malice afourthought. Spaniels? Lovely. The trouble is, Princess Wotamess gets very possessive with her ball; if Pinky & Perky are in competition for the ball as well I can predict a degree of chaos! Echo is actually much more playful with other dogs if there are no toys in the mix. However if I do manage to get to Stowford in May, I shan't be in much of a state for running round with three mad dogs! (Will be recovering from major surgery)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
CyberCynth said:
Eight legs/dogs - that's perfectly acceptable. Eight legs/arachnoids - not so good. They've got four eyes as well, I understand, which is why they can glare at you with malice afourthought. Spaniels? Lovely. The trouble is, Princess Wotamess gets very possessive with her ball; if Pinky & Perky are in competition for the ball as well I can predict a degree of chaos! Echo is actually much more playful with other dogs if there are no toys in the mix. However if I do manage to get to Stowford in May, I shan't be in much of a state for running round with three mad dogs! (Will be recovering from major surgery)

First off I will welcome you to the forum, (sorry its late but I have been a busy bee of late)
Secondly I will welcome you to the Woosie Club
thirdly I would like to say you certainly live up to your Baroness Barmy title (smiley Icon)
Fourthly good luck with the surgery
Hope you can make Stowford all the Woosie's are a great bunch to be around and we do have fun .And lots of Drinks, Lightpole man and Sir Dusty dog take some keeping up with thats for sure. (Smiley icon)

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey! Gagakev, thank you for the nice welcome. And glad you concur with the opinion that I'm as barking mad as Princess Wotamess herself! (One has a reputation to maintain, you know) Thank you also for your kind wishes for my forthcoming session in Room 101. Oh, I mean lovely hospital..... I doubt very much whether I'm going to get to Stowford. Such a shame, as I was so looking forward to having a look at Parksy's pole, as well as establishing my place under the table with the other boozie woosies! Have fun you lot.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
BUMP

We could be losing the post counter with the new pending forum so this one will be 1985 on page 199
And we were only 15 away from 2000 (crying icon thing)

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Looks like we're back online :) , but missing a few recent posts when the cut-over of data was made last night.

Never mind - welcome back all Woosies.

We can go to 2000 replies again to make up for the missing ones. :cheer:

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Looks like we're back online :) , but missing a few recent posts when the cut-over of data was made last night.

Never mind - welcome back all Woosies.

We can go to 2000 replies again to make up for the missing ones. :cheer:

looks like the one's posted last night / this morning are lost in cyber space :whistle:

Dec 11, 2003
www.tribalogic.net
Sproket said:
looks like the one's posted last night / this morning are lost in cyber space :whistle:

Yeah, sadly a few posts were lost as it wasn't immediately obvious how we could prevent new posts to the old forum after the transition started! Sorry about that! If anyone finds anything critical missing, I can try and have a manual poke at it. Anyway, happy foruminging :silly:

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Ah well onwards & upwards :dry:

This time next month ( easter ) we will be in New York, it's going to be a bit awkward trying to take the van :eek:hmy:

redneck-airlines-funny-fake-commercial-plane-towing-trailer_zpsb1c5f267.jpg
]

Wonder if they will let me in if I have my Woosie T shirt on :woohoo:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
cguthrie said:
Sproket said:

Yeah, sadly a few posts were lost as it wasn't immediately obvious how we could prevent new posts to the old forum after the transition started! Sorry about that! If anyone finds anything critical missing, I can try and have a manual poke at it. Anyway, happy foruminging :silly:

Can we have the milestone 2000th post back please :)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Sproket said:
Ah well onwards & upwards :dry:

This time next month ( easter ) we will be in New York, it's going to be a bit awkward trying to take the van :eek:hmy:

redneck-airlines-funny-fake-commercial-plane-towing-trailer_zpsb1c5f267.jpg
]

Wonder if they will let me in if I have my Woosie T shirt on :woohoo:

Hope you check the nose weight before you set off :lol:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
At the bottom of the forum index page is a statistics 'breadcrumb' (url in small blue text) which when clicked shows forum statistics.
I'm not sure if everybody has this so if you haven't please take my word for it. :)
This post according to the statistics and after the one or two recent posting disappeared during the upgrade is post 1998 in this thread......
Who is going to get post 2000?
It won't be me because there's a shopping trolley waiting for me to put stuff in it at Tesco's even as I write this :S

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
546021756.gif

OK then, seeing as how I hurried up around Tesco, here's post 2000 in the longest running forum thread on Practical Caravan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts