Woosie Club

Page 91 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
My Liege
Having failed to get to Rowantree Park for many years we found a gem at Dunnington. No. Nothing to do with bikes. Coincidence.

Mel
we blinked and he was off!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Sir Gagakev

Having the house surrounded by scaffolding on Thursday so all the gutters, soffits, barge boards and fascias can be replaced in uPVC. Less painting now I'm an OAP. ;)

Thats if the scaffs turn up ;)
Secret is to provide lots of tea and biccy's and then they wont break your plant pots :lol:
Hope you got enough spend left over for Wheatalot. :)

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
We've got the professionals Gagakev. ;) They came today to do a reccy ready for Thursday, followed within the hour by the builder who has contracted them.

Lady Squirrel has already removed the flowerpots and baskets and I have removed the hanging basket brackets. Only problem now is the next door neighbour's Merc which has been SORNed (he ain't well). Perhaps they need to build a bridge over it. :huh: I am thinking of removing a fence panel to aid access next door for them.

Dec 22, 2006
Visit site
No not after you've had it. Don't know where it's been.
Be careful if you open it as the cheese will be a bit high and the white £5 notes are now useless but the bus timetable should be ok.
Look after it

Dec 22, 2006
Visit site
Well, are you being nice to me or insulting I don't know. I could tell you the whole history of the case but do you deserve it.
One thing DONT open it in the dark or with a Cilla Black song on the radio.

Dec 22, 2006
Visit site
I've just looked up "fool" in the dictionary. I don't like strawberries.
I think you aren't taking this seriously.
The case was a trial to see who would pick it up. MI 5 lost it in Luton airport. It was next seen in Iceland.
Can you figure out where it next turned up?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Your Royal Woosieness

You have very cleverly using your regal prowess lead Nedlog down the bog.

How come your Avatar still shows you as Sir Wc when in fact you have been our King WC for the last nine months????? :silly:

Dec 22, 2006
Visit site
There is a car wash in the USA called Floyd and Woosies.
Can you tell me what is opposite the car wash. This will give you a clue.
WC=Woosie car wash

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
How come your Avatar still shows you as Sir Wc when in fact you have been our King WC for the last nine months????? :silly:

'cos my daughter did the graphics and I couldn't persuade to edit it. :( Nine months gone and only 3 months to go and then back to plain old 'sir', so the avatar may as well stay as it is. ;)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
Gabsgrandad said:
Is it me????

Peter......you need to read the whole of page 1 of this topic started by King WC where reference was made to a case that he was resting :)

Oh, I thought nedlog was referring to the case/convenience in our noble king's avatar. :huh:

Do we know what is opposite the car wash yet?
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well fellow Woosie's van nearly all packed ready for the off tomorrow for four nights.

And in true tradition forecast for Friday and Saturday it gives heavy rain and comes with the added bonus of thunder and lightening on Saturday lunch time.

Be great looking out over Dartmoor :angry: :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts