Woosie Club

Page 92 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Apologies Kev I was thinking it was you had published you were having new guttering etc. Just had a look back and it was Woodland Camper, still same applies. Hope it's hose pipe ban after this weekend.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
No probs SIr Gab. Just hooked up with a shower on me. Came in for coffee sun is out
Hope you all enjoy your breaks and Sir Dusty gets a hole in his wellies lol

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Have a great break Kev.
However please can you stay at home from 14th-18th August which is my next planned outing.
much obliged .
mel

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Good evening all from a very wet Somerset flash floods this morning but sunshine this afternoon.

Hope everyone has been enjoying to good weather and enjoy you break Kev!!

My last day at work yesterday start new job Monday just wanted to share a pic of cake one of the girls made for me xx hopefully you can see it!

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
AEE7650F-F802-4E07-ABCE-C7C20138818C_zpslume1mor.jpg
Your nearly right Sir D
565DCC70-3720-435D-8279-9BB2BC92A982_zpsfyuceoeb.jpg

Hopefully will show now had to go back to Parksy's instructions lol B)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gabsgrandad said:
Me - Not away til Wednesday Kev, then coming your way (Sowf). Hope you're safely at home by then and your new gutterings not needed!

Hi Sir Gab back home safe and sound, just curious where Sowf is?? Hope you enjoy it though ;)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
........I will be on Hayling Island on a CC rally :)
Same as you Kevin.......heavy thundery showers forecast for the week end :(

Got away with it, think it passed us by
Did have it on Thursday evening though and was fascinating sat in the awning watching the fork lightening over the moors (Dartmoor), magical. rest of break couple of showers but not enough to even get wet :)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
Have a great break Kev.
However please can you stay at home from 14th-18th August which is my next planned outing.
much obliged .
mel

You wish is my command wont go now until the 23rd of August, enjoy your break Lady Mel.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Di3 said:
Good evening all from a very wet Somerset flash floods this morning but sunshine this afternoon.

Hope everyone has been enjoying to good weather and enjoy you break Kev!!

My last day at work yesterday start new job Monday just wanted to share a pic of cake one of the girls made for me xx hopefully you can see it!

Good luck with your new job and hope you took the[strike] calorie[/strike] noseweight of that cake before you took it out :lol:

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
What! ----- You don't understand 'good' English down there? Thought everyone knew where norf & sowf is? English lessons for Woosies beginning to look possible.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Talking of cakes and calories the time has come to start sorting out who brings what to the Jacobs Table at the Woosiefest in September. So far the following has been agreed:

Sir DustyDog - spare ribs

Sir Gagakev - will do the sandwiches again along with the tit bits of cheese + pineapple etc. Will also again source the paper plates, cutlery, napkins etc.

King WC - Pork pies and welsh cakes

Any other offers? :lol:

PS - drinks only available from the bar as we get the room free in exchange.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gabsgrandad said:
What! ----- You don't understand 'good' English down there? Thought everyone knew where norf & sowf is? English lessons for Woosies beginning to look possible.

Now then Sir Gab, Norf and Sowf could be east and west for me. i mean i even get lost and take the wrong turning's with a sat nav, went through a nice housing estate on the way to my last site, and Ive been there before (not the housing estate ) :blush: :oops:

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Got away with it, think it passed us by
Did have it on Thursday evening though and was fascinating sat in the awning watching the fork lightening over the moors (Dartmoor), magical. rest of break couple of showers but not enough to even get wet :)
.........glad you enjoyed your trip.
We had the same in the early hours of Saturday morning so did not really affect our rally where we had a good time.

Some serious damage done in Sussex and Kent with the storms...... several houses struck by lightning and then gutted by the ensuing fire.
Not nice !!!!:eek:hmy:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Talking of cakes and calories the time has come to start sorting out who brings what to the Jacobs Table at the Woosiefest in September. So far the following has been agreed:

Sir DustyDog - spare ribs

Sir Gagakev - will do the sandwiches again along with the tit bits of cheese + pineapple etc. Will also again source the paper plates, cutlery, napkins etc.

King WC - Pork pies and welsh cakes

Any other offers? :lol:

PS - drinks only available from the bar as we get the room free in exchange.

As a change from our usual Chilli and garlic bread we will do Chicken curry and naan bread. :p

mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts