Woosie Club

Page 89 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Some of us to to keep working and pay tax to keep these pensioners in the life of luxury that they have come to expect (ironic icon thingy).
Mel

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I am off to foreign parts by aeroplane very soon for the en famille grand holiday. All of us falling out already :unsure: :eek:hmy: . Your prayers greatly appreciated.
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Look on the bright side Mel.
Us pensioners have been round the world but can no longer afford the Oriental Leisure and luxury legs up air travel.
that said like us you can still fallback on your caravan.
Just use Kev as the Weather man and you'll be okay.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Look on the bright side Mel.
Us pensioners have been round the world but can no longer afford the Oriental Leisure and luxury legs up air travel.
that said like us you can still fallback on your caravan.
Just use Kev as the Weather man and you'll be okay.

Gagaland very hot :woohoo: recommend a cold shower every 4 hours. B)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
A milestone in Woosie history.
Our picture is in the August PCv. No milencos.
But out latest knight Sir Brian won a pair for his star letter. Congratulations.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
You beat me to it DD. (I was out shopping for a new shed roof when the postman came) I was going to say no mirrors for you, but Mr Skull & Crossbones got them. Good photo of Sir Gagakev's caravan. ;)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The Woosies strike again B)
Keep sending the pictures in DD, one day you too may be the proud recipient of the Millencos :p

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Parksy

Had I won I was going to raffle them at the Woosie Fest Wheatalot.
I do have a wheel leveler for the raffle. A nice piece of kit but no use on a ta.
The Woosies can jointly choose the charity.

I'd like an animal rescue one or an unwell child one.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
I'd like an animal rescue one or an unwell child one.

Please could I put forward Sparkle Appeal ? This is a one-stop shop for disabled children, of which Lady Squirrel is a trustee and she was one of the founding members (over 20 years ago) to try setting set up the centre, which came to fruition a couple of years ago. :cheer:

(I could try and pull rank as this year's Woosie King!!) ;)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
We are singing from the same hymn sheet Your Royal Woosieness.

Do we have anything else we can raffle?
Sorry I didn't win the Milencos.

I'll also chuck in a bottle of wine and chocolates.
We also need prizes for the Woosie Quiz.

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Dustydog,
P.C. magazine came through the hole in the door today. Dropped everything for a quick peruse and blow me, Lady G and me have indeed won a pair of Milencos. You could have knocked me down with a groundsheet peg.

Even a PIC of the van in all its glory.

Nice to see the photo of The Woosies as well. Definately one for the album.

As an aside, how do we acquire these see behind you devices?

Hope to see everyone at Woosiefest providing no hospital appointments at that time.

Best Wishes to you and all The Woosies,

Sir Brian of Stevenage and Lady G.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Well done, that was a lovely letter, and I enjoyed reading it. Also a brill pic of us Woosies. Its a Family affair for the Crazyguider clan this time, as not only are oh and self in, but the boy is also in a couple os Stowfalot shots, too. He has a pink polo shirt and blue combat shorts on! Now I just have to get the girl in...

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
brianjw47 said:
Hi Dustydog,
P.C. magazine came through the hole in the door today. Dropped everything for a quick peruse and blow me, Lady G and me have indeed won a pair of Milencos. You could have knocked me down with a groundsheet peg.

Even a PIC of the van in all its glory.

Nice to see the photo of The Woosies as well. Definately one for the album.

As an aside, how do we acquire these see behind you devices?

Hope to see everyone at Woosiefest providing no hospital appointments at that time.

Best Wishes to you and all The Woosies,

Sir Brian of Stevenage and Lady G.

Brian
e-mail Stacey or Lizzie.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Have had 3 days in the van just outside Norwich and moved down to Poole for a week at the CC Hunters Moon site this morning. Seems like every body else had the same idea as the site is full.

Guess what happened last night. :evil: The battery charger blew up, picking up bad habits from Parksy. We rang ahead to the club site first thing this morning for a recommendation for a mobile engineer. Also contacted Apuljack for advice, The club gave us a number and we were able to arrange for the mobile engineer to meet us on arrival. He brought a replacement charger with him so we are now back up and running. A big thank you to all who helped.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Have had 3 days in the van just outside Norwich and moved down to Poole for a week at the CC Hunters Moon site this morning. Seems like every body else had the same idea as the site is full.

Guess what happened last night. :evil: The battery charger blew up, picking up bad habits from Parksy. We rang ahead to the club site first thing this morning for a recommendation for a mobile engineer. Also contacted Apuljack for advice, The club gave us a number and we were able to arrange for the mobile engineer to meet us on arrival. He brought a replacement charger with him so we are now back up and running. A big thank you to all who helped.

Give Lunar a big Woosie smack around the chops, a 2 year old charger gone kaput, be spitting feathers me,
Warranty?????

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Oh dear Your Royal Woosieness

No hairdryer!

What make of charger is it.?

Do I detect retirement may be responsible for you Regal grand tour?

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Charger make - BCA

The Regal grand tour now needs a sllght detour on the way home next week to visit Highbridge in order to drop off the faulty charger, such that Highbridge can replenish the one that the mobile engineer fitted to our van.

Off to Fareham today to visit relatives.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Wheatlalot will be very good.
You will enjoy it Sir Brian.
We will be crowning our new monarch as King W C steps down.
I wonder who it will be??
No guessing until we reach Wheatlalot.
The current King and past two Kings in true Woosie fashion will have a few Ales and secretly choose the successor to the venerable position of the Royal Woosieness

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
brianjw47 said:
Just a quick word;

We are now booked in at Wheathill from 24th Sept so look forward to meeting everybody again.

Kind Regards,

Brianjw47

Would you like a hand to push, sorry pull your van onto the pitch :lol:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts