Woosie Club

Page 96 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Collected the brontesaurus sized ribs today.Vacuum packed and crowbarred into the Domestic freezer.
We are going to Wheatalot next Wednesday for two weeks. A hit of a late break.
Apart from Mel is there anyone else who wants their ribs plain with no marinade or seasoning?
Marinade is hoi sin. Sauces will be hoi sin and plum.
see you soon.
BTW Wayne won't be speaking to me now that Villa beat his lot 1.0.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.....we are working our way up to Shropshire :)

Going to Princes Risborough for this weekend on a CC rally then on to Bourton on the Water for 4 nights and then to Wheatalot.

See you there :)

Kevin...not a drop of rain has fallen in Sussex since you left ;)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
.....we are working our way up to Shropshire :)

Going to Princes Risborough for this weekend on a CC rally then on to Bourton on the Water for 4 nights and then to Wheatalot.

See you there :)

Kevin...not a drop of rain has fallen in Sussex since you left ;)

Dont despair ... I will bring some to Shropshire with me :lol:

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone visited Wheathill,I followed the B4364 from Bridgenorth to Ludlow on Google Earth and it seems it is a better road from Ludlow even though it is longer.Cant find the site but the pictures were taken in 2009 apparently before the refurb.The three Horseshoes is there.Just wondered if it would be better to travel a little furthur to Ludlow end or not worth the bother

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
DeliDave_ said:
Has anyone visited Wheathill,I followed the B4364 from Bridgenorth to Ludlow on Google Earth and it seems it is a better road from Ludlow even though it is longer.Cant find the site but the pictures were taken in 2009 apparently before the refurb.The three Horseshoes is there.Just wondered if it would be better to travel a little furthur to Ludlow end or not worth the bother

Bit of luck Dusty will go via Ludlow on Wednesday and Mel might come in from Bridgenorth, when they arrive hopefully they will report back with the way went. :eek:hmy:

Looking on Google Maps we will be coming in from Bridgenorth unless the other way is advised.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Sproket said:
DeliDave_ said:

Bit of luck Dusty will go via Ludlow on Wednesday and Mel might come in from Bridgenorth, when they arrive hopefully they will report back with the way went. :eek:hmy:

Looking on Google Maps we will be coming in from Bridgenorth unless the other way is advised.

We will probably be coming from the Bridgnorth side but I'll let you know
Mel

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I am sorry to say that illness is preventing Lady G & me from attending Woosiefest at Wheathill.
Hopefully l will be ok to be at PC Rally next year.
Hope you all have a blinder of a good time and quaff much all.

Best Wishes to all

Sir Brian of Stevenage.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Very sorry to hear your news Brian.
I hope it's nothing serious and a swift recovery happens.
I'm sure we will have a little toast to you both.
Get well soon

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
.........the B4364 is a bus route from Bridgnorth to Ludlow so must be OK for caravans :)
I'll be on the A456 having turned off the M5 by Worcester.
Then it's the A4117 and then Cleeton Lane, B4364 to Wheathill. Looks ok to me.
The site owner said don't follow your sat nav as it WILL take you down a narrow lane! :(

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I will be travelling from Bourton on the Water via Gloucester...Newent.....Leominster.....Ludlow .....then to Wheathill.
What you might call the scenic route :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts