Woosie Club

Page 284 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to The Woosies, I haven't been on here for a bit but due to The water leaks in the house, "Thinghy" knows the problems, it all coming together, I am still looking at places for a spring meet up, but Down South. THE MAIN Woosie Meet up. I am still , looking for sites, dog , teenager and Woosie friendly.
Sir Iccarus and Sir Grizzly, can you please send me you E mail addresses if you wish, to ARHutcheon @AOL.com. to let you know about daft things.
Thanks Hutch.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Had a mini-fest last night getting in practice for the spring meet up. Met up with the legendary GaffaBill and Lady Belinda at a pub on the edge of Devon and Somerset, booked a room as well so could enjoy the beer. Think Gaffabill and lady Belinda might be tired today as they returned to there van at a late hour and also returned home today. ;)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Had a mini-fest last night getting in practice for the spring meet up. Met up with the legendary GaffaBill and Lady Belinda at a pub on the edge of Devon and Somerset, booked a room as well so could enjoy the beer. Think Gaffabill and lady Belinda might be tired today as they returned to there van at a late hour and also returned home today. ;)

It's always nice to hear about mini Woosie, meet ups. I am thinking about maybe North Devon for a spring one, over a long weekend so folks could extend either side , not sure about dates as yet, Trying to find places suitable.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:

Were you on the Jail Ale or similar :p

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Gagakev said:

Were you on the Jail Ale or similar :p

No Jail Ale on sale, so Timothy Taylor for me and Gaffabill Helped finish off the barrel of Doombar ;)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Gagakev said:

It's always nice to hear about mini Woosie, meet ups. I am thinking about maybe North Devon for a spring one, over a long weekend so folks could extend either side , not sure about dates as yet, Trying to find places suitable.

Keep searching King, I'm sure you will succeed. B)

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
...............No Jail Ale on sale, so Timothy Taylor for me and Gaffabill Helped finish off the barrel of Doombar ;)

Hic!. :blush: .......not guilty Offrissiser hic!!

Good to meet up with the Gaga and Maggs.
Gaga is looking well and promises to make a Woosiefest next year :cheer:

I was down in Somerset with the caravan for 6 nights for the Bridgwater and Burnham on Sea illuminated carnivals and firework displays.......always a great spectacle.
Very please with our caravan set up as we were off grid and had no problems running off 12 volts and gas.
First time using this caravan off grid in the dark colder winter months.

Reactions: Parksy
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Testing out the New Website, Our house is back to leak proof, and I am trying to sort out dates and sites for Mini Woossie fests. . Ok catch up soon , lets see how the new website goes. Hutch and Elaine

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Glad your house is back in one piece your kingship!
.......seems a long time since our meet up at the September Woosiefest.

Couldn't wait for global warming to reach our part of Sussex so just spent 10 days without the caravan a lot further south where it has arrived ;)

Now back to the cold and wet here but planning the next trip out with the caravan in 6 weeks time......just a matter of Christmas before then.

HAPPY
WOOSIE CHRISTMAS to all the Woosies....
...........................and happy caravanning in 2020:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gagakev and Hutch

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi my fellow Woosies. Hope you all had a good Christmas and have some plans for the New Year. The New Year prompts some planning for the Caravanning Year ahead.
Hence, if I may be so bold, can I enquire of our noble King, if there are any Woosie Fest dates as yet? Not bothered if there are no venues sorted but pencilling in some dates would be useful.
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Mel, sorry no dates as yet, except that the main Woosiefest, will be around the end of august start of september, as normal. I am lucky to know whats happening the next week let alone 3 or six months ahead, Searching for places for spring at the moment.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey Woosie King Hutch, just to let you know we cant do weekend 11th/12th April if you were considering them, cheers.

PS The new forum has pinched our original PINKY colouro_O

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
A Happy New Year to all Woosies lets hope we all have some lovely trips out and safe travels.
Remember your a
Wombble Woosie.

Sir Were-Rabbit and Lady Bacchus

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
A Happy New Year to all Woosies lets hope we all have some lovely trips out and safe travels.
Remember your a
Wombble Woosie.
Sir KING Were-Rabbit and Lady Bacchus
Thanks King and a Happy New Year to all from me.
PS Changed your quote above from sir to KING, you had tooo many again!!!

Reactions: Hutch
Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Nice to see you back again. What outfit do you have now.?
Still got the Pegasus GT65 Turin, works well as a two berth as well as it did as a family van and no point in changing as no idea how much longer we will cope with me in the caravan without major adaptions. The car is a Drive From Wheelchair and Upfront Passenger, wheelchair accessible vehicle based on a medium wheelbase 316 Merc Sprinter.

Reactions: otherclive
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Good to see you back Martin.(y)(y)
Dayes are always difficult to co ordinate. We’ll be away mid two weeks of March and first two of May at the moment.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok Woosies, how about either the weekend of the 21/22nd of March or the 28/29 March for a North Devon/ Somerset meet up. With folk extending either side of the weekend as suits themselves. Once we have basic numbers I can narrow it down to a couple of sites.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts