Woosie Club

Page 302 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
  • Sorry to all The Woosies, I have neglected my Royal dutys, to greet the coming of the New Year in. The past year has taken it toll on all of us, missed pitches times away, etc.
  • The Spring meet ups started by SirBaldric(WC) and the lovely Belinda, were great but unfortunatly, now they have stopped.
  • I am looking with help from Dusty at sites we can possibly go to in the future, if we Maybe some of the ones we have already been to. I like The Black Bull near to Pickering. .
  • For tonight I will say, Thanks to new folks, on the Woosie Club , thread, Sir Ducktail (DaveA1) Otherclive , Tuning drew, and older mates BeachBall. All folk are welcome on here.
  • sadly Martin Passed away. My thoughts are with Jenny and the girls.
  • So letus go forwards to wards a New Year, where Sir Gagakev will be able to toast people with the Buckfast wine and Anseo will get a visa for England, and Dusty Dog Buys a round to get another BAR.
  • Take care everyone.
  • Hutch and Elaine.
  • aka Sir Were-Rabbit and Lady Bacchus. and Harry.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
  • Sorry to all The Woosies, I have neglected my Royal dutys, to greet the coming of the New Year in. The past year has taken it toll on all of us, missed pitches times away, etc.
  • The Spring meet ups started by SirBaldric(WC) and the lovely Belinda, were great but unfortunatly, now they have stopped.
  • I am looking with help from Dusty at sites we can possibly go to in the future, if we Maybe some of the ones we have already been to. I like The Black Bull near to Pickering. .
  • For tonight I will say, Thanks to new folks, on the Woosie Club , thread, Sir Ducktail (DaveA1) Otherclive , Tuning drew, and older mates BeachBall. All folk are welcome on here.
  • So letus go forwards to wards a New Year, where Sir Gagakev will be able to toast people with the Buckfast wine and Anseo will get a visa for England, and Dusty Dog Buys a round to get another BAR.
  • Take care everyone.
  • Hutch and Elaine.
Hutch
Thank you for your good wishes and a Happy New Year to all, as we look forward to 2021.

Reactions: Parksy
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
  • Take care everyone.
  • Hutch and Elaine.
Well done for keeping it going King Were-Rabbit
Yes it has been tough for all of us but I,m sure we can all get through this now.
look forward to purchasing the Buckfast again as I will know then we have truly got something to look forward to.
We loved the Black Bull site, BUT only if the sun shines as it did last time, except for the day we went to Whitby on the steam train, purchased fish and chips and as we had Buddy we had to eat outside, the heavens opened big time!! lovely fish & chips though.

And Buddy suffered for a couple of days with motion sickness because of the steam train, opps!!
Oh the memories, stay safe everyone.

Reactions: Hutch
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well done for keeping it going King Were-Rabbit
Yes it has been tough for all of us but I,m sure we can all get through this now.
look forward to purchasing the Buckfast again as I will know then we have truly got something to look forward to.
We loved the Black Bull site, BUT only if the sun shines as it did last time, except for the day we went to Whitby on the steam train, purchased fish and chips and as we had Buddy we had to eat outside, the heavens opened big time!! lovely fish & chips though.

And Buddy suffered for a couple of days with motion sickness because of the steam train, opps!!
Oh the memories, stay safe everyone.
Hi We are supposed to going to Whitby next month but it now depends what tier we are in ?. (But we are booked on a site in Pickering in April for a week)

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Feeling 'high' this am. Been to hospital 'again' (yep I'm getting regular and brilliant value and service from NHS) Given all clear on my bladder cancer, didn't get my van out at all last year, first time for 40+ years, as when we were able to (out of lockdown) go vanning was having weekly treatment for 6 weeks. Boy was it worth it ! ? ------ Hope to change it this year? The year (despite being 'locked down' ) has started well.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Feeling 'high' this am. Been to hospital 'again' (yep I'm getting regular and brilliant value and service from NHS) Given all clear on my bladder cancer, didn't get my van out at all last year, first time for 40+ years, as when we were able to (out of lockdown) go vanning was having weekly treatment for 6 weeks. Boy was it worth it ! ? ------ Hope to change it this year? The year (despite being 'locked down' ) has started well.
Hi Pete Great News and i hope you enjoy Caravanning again

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Great news Pete, hope we can all meet up again sometime this year, Stay safe.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
T
Hi Pete it looks nice stunning views only one thing electric hook up 6amp would be to low for me
6 amps would blow Gabsgrandads breakfast cooker, hook up. We are looking at 16 amp fully serviced and a pub within walking distance and of course Dog friendly, and yes Pete, Grandchild friendly.
****** i have a tough search for under £15 a night.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
T

6 amps would blow Gabsgrandads breakfast cooker, hook up. We are looking at 16 amp fully serviced and a pub within walking distance and of course Dog friendly, and yes Pete, Grandchild friendly.
****** i have a tough search for under £15 a night.
Hi Hutch we also like 16 amp fully hardstanding service pitch keep looking you will find one

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You found us a lovely site at Waterow for last years mini Woosie meet in Somerset Hutch.
A similar one anywhere in the country would be great 😊

Reactions: Hutch
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
You found us a lovely site at Waterow for last years mini Woosie meet in Somerset Hutch.
A similar one anywhere in the country would be great 😊
Hi Parksy We booked Five nights ended up stopping eight nights we love the hardstanding service pitches and the underfloor heating in the disabled toilet/shower .and there was alot to see . so one like this would be ideal .

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
..........I have Poston Mill on my to do list.
It's near Hereford and I know Dustydog likes going there.
Just a suggestion for September Hutch if we have escaped C19!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts