Woosie Club

Page 311 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Don't wish to sound stupid,but I've been reading this "Woosie"part of the chat forum for many months now.
What exactly is the "Woosie Club"?🤔
Hi Ade that's the perfect question to become a "Woosie"
Just give us an amusing tale regards to a caravan related antic you have done and I'm sure you will be welcome to become one of us.

PS you dont have to be a woosie to join a meet up as mentioned above.

Reactions: Hutch
Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Thank you..much appreciated.
Unfortunately,we both had a month off work in March due to my wife's operation where I had to look after her.
Just returned from 9 nights near Woolacombe,plus 14 nights due this September to Hillhead,Brixham.
Thats our allocated works holidays well and truly "taken". 🤭

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you..much appreciated.
Unfortunately,we both had a month off work in March due to my wife's operation where I had to look after her.
Just returned from 9 nights near Woolacombe,plus 14 nights due this September to Hillhead,Brixham.
Thats our allocated works holidays well and truly "taken". 🤭
Maybe get a odd weekend if all your holidays are taken ? :)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi chatter, we book individually with the site ( Upper Hurst Farm) but tell them that we are with the Woosie group so that they pitch us together. Hutch has already had the discussion with the site owners who are in agreement with us being in a group. Hence, the latest you can book will all depend on pitch availability with the site; we have no organisational control on this.
You would be welcome to join us. It is not a rally in that there are no big organised events, such some drinks and a meal together.
Hope you can make it
mel

Reactions: chatter
Jun 1, 2021
Visit site
Thankyou, tbh i havent had to book many sites before hense the question, over here i tend to use c&cc weekend meets and ths events and in europe have never had to pre-book a site or aire as i dont/didnt go over during peak times

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thankyou, tbh i havent had to book many sites before hense the question, over here i tend to use c&cc weekend meets and ths events and in europe have never had to pre-book a site or aire as i dont/didnt go over during peak times
Hi Maggie, as Mel has said, it all depends on the site, give them a call, they might say the site will not be busy and you could leave a booking until the last minute, We normally try and get a meal together at the local pub, and then get around a caravan for drinks and a a bit to eat, a bring your own type of thing. A few of us are going Thursday to Thursday, other just the weekend. RV or caravan , its the folk thats nice to see.
Hope you can make it.

Reactions: Anseo and chatter
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes we are going booked from the Thursday 23rd until the 30th September. Next years one will hopefully be earlier in the year.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I think a Woosiefest earlier next year could work well, hopefully for lots of us.
All suggestions will be welcome . I’m sure Hutch and I amongst others will come up with some ideas.

Reactions: Mel and Hutch
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
DD I already booking breaks for next year :)
So BB do you and Mrs BB fancy a Woosiefest next spring? Where do you fancy ? We look for sites that suit all . So now I guess with growing years FSP and a good food pub etc is a pre requisite. All suggestions welcome.
Hutch is worn out trying the hostelries😜😜

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts