Yesterday was a bonus.

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Yesterday was a bonus because the weather forcasters had writian it off.

(where else can one be gainfully employed,consistantly wrong,and still remain gainfully employed.(( answers on a post card please)).

The weather in Norfolk was bootifull. Where as I had desided to check the van shower ( see CRAP TAPS )and potter in the greenhouse I cleared a veg patch of about one eigth of an acre that had become an overgrown spare shrub area. set the years supply of vegies ( We clearly moaning pensioners have to do this when governed By Tony, his cronies and the odd elected member. Its the only way to feed the family on a pittence.)and generaly had a rewarding day.

dont mind me just felt like a mardle.( Norfolk speak for rembling on)

ttfn

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Norfolk Mike.

Be careful about growing to many veggies. You need to pot and pickle any spares or fill your freezer.

Tony and Gordon are likely to tax you more or cut your pension if they feel your veggie plot is giving you some financil gain or returns in "kind".

They've given you dodgy taps that drip a lot, a bit like thenselves really.

So you have plenty to fill your time, just beware of giving any spare Runner beans to family or neighbours. It could cause a fiscal dent in that huge pension that they kindly give you ;-) :) :)

( Does darting zig zagging run as if under fire as dodgy tap heads my way :-0 )

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts