10% of caravan servicing at Garden Village caravans (wolverha...

Aug 7, 2005
Visit site
Their is a special offer on Caravan Servicing between the 10th september - 2nd December 2005, Approved Bailey and Coachman warranty service centre, Servicing From £59.95 for a chassie service and from £99.95 for a full service and from £129.95 for a warranty service. You can get 10% discount of your service bill if serviced between the above dates,

All prices are plus parts and plus VAT,

They can also do warranty servicing for other manufacturers but you must contact your manufacturer first to make sure Garden Village caravans can do the warranty service.

You can contact them on 01902 700 222

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why is a warranty service 30% more than a FULL service. If the warranty service includes more items than the full service, then the full service isn't full!

Sounds like a rip off to me.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Heres an intersting point, and I wonder how a caravan dealer would respond to it?

If after a providing a full service to a customers caravan a problem with damp were to become apparent that has clearly been present since before the service, how could the dealer defend thier position if a customer decided to claim for profesional negligence failure to spot an inherent & serious fault?

More to the point how can a professional dealer justify not including a damp test in a Full Service?

I suspect that the small calims court would have a field day!

TRENDING THREADS