Advice on wheel clamps please

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am trying to sort out which wheel clamp to get. The wheel is 205/70R14 that is limiting the range a lot. We don't what heavy ones that take for ever to fit and which will make us reluctant to use them. I have found two from Bulldog that will fit the size it's the Auto Clamp and Ero Clamp. The former is listed as Gold and the latter Silver on the Sold secure site. I would be very grateful of advice as to the merits or not of these, or indeed any others that would fit.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi John I am like you dont like big heavy ones got a SAS wheel clamp ,insurance recommened only two parts screw together & lock goes in screw hole easily carried in back of car & can be fitted in under 5mins. one type for steel wheels one for alloy wheels. approx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
When considering your choice bear in mind that you might wish to fit a caravan mover sometime - we did when age and creaking joints reduced our pushing abilities - they can restrict your choice. Best to look around on site at 'vans fitted with movers and see what clamps they use.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clamps

I have the same size wheel with little clearance under the wheel arch. I had a look on E Bay under 'Wheel clamps' and managed to get a decent one which basically fits from side to side. I believe the name was Moto Lock. I also have a mator mover fitted which does not cause any problems.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts