B*%^"*D

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

Can you tel me please,do you have to be on your mobile,blind, stupid, f'in thick or just a downright b*****d to run in to the back of a caravan that is STATIONARY at traffic lights !????? And then when the lights turn green just as we have realised BOG OFF ??? tHANKYOU YOU PR**K !!! you must of seen me get out in the middle of a busy road and had a good laugh while you drove off,leaving my bumper cracked and hanging off !!!W***er !

Holiday was downhill from then really !!! coming home heard a "pop", checked in the van to find the bunk ladder had fallen out of cupoard straight through the side table ! totally our fault that one !!! BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO !!

We all returned safelt though,nothing that cant be fixed !! sorry for the rant!p.s Stanix park....... great site !!!

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hello Brian

Sorry for the agression,we just work so hard for what we have and idiots jsut feel free to wreck it ! Anyway we all safe thats all that matters !! went to Stanwix park, what a nice,clean site,serviced pitch,not to expensive considering half term,had a good time!! could of done without the above but hey ho!!

hope you are all well, see you at easter hopefully with a fixed van!!!!!

Tina x

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Tina

Tell the dealer who is repairing it that you are booked away for Easter. Any good dealer will lend you a van if yours is not ready

Steve

PS, Glad everyone is OK

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Thanks all

was a bit angry before(you dont say !!) but worse things have happened at sea!! the damage is not visible until you look underneath and follow the bumper,where it is attached to the chassis somehow this numchuck has "hooked on" and cracked the bumper out of its screws,resulting in a sort of "smile"shape missing!!! would have to be a whole new bumper if I took it in,luckily I have a mechanic and old car restorer on my side who will be able to do it,not worth insurance job as it is not visible,just needs to be fixed watertight as I'm sure he will do ,now then...... to fix the hole in the table !!!!!!!!

can you get spare tables for past models !!???

Tina x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

Really sorry to hear you were hit by a selfish dork. Thank goodness none of you was injured.

Glad you've got a couple of caravan consultants to help you out, arn't they brilliant? Mine lives next door.

Chin up, not long now till easter. Make sure you've got some plastic glasses (for the purposes of drinking, not trying to focus through).

Take care.

Lisa xxx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sharon,Lisa

Thankyou, I cannot wait to meet you both at Easter, just someone to say "oh you poor thing" makes all the difference,its nothing that cant be fixed and we are fine thats all that matters !!! Have got the glasses packed and cannot wait! hope we get there in one peice, see you both soon and take care getting there all of you.

Tina xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

Good idea,no I had'nt thought of that !! will check it out! Easter gonna be a laugh this time, cant wait, you sound as mad as a box of frogs!!!! ha ha !!! see you soon !

Tina xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Tina

Enlarge the jole in the table and fit an ice bucket under it. if nothing else it will come in useful at easter
LMAO , nice idea Steve,glad it was there really or that "hole" would be in my caravan floor !!!!Dont do measures when it comes to wine just FILL HER UP !!!how r u ?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
No? must be a southport saying,!!! Its a very friendly saying though !! Gonna be great to see you all !! gosh where do you start, wine or chocolate ??!! hhhmmmm ...... think even I would have to go for the wine !! he he he he !!

Tina xxx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
WOW !! How fantastic is that !! excellent steve thanks,some of that will definately be on order,!! I am in Heaven !!!

Tina xxx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
WOW !! How fantastic is that !! excellent steve thanks,some of that will definately be on order,!! I am in Heaven !!!

Tina xxx
I will always share Lolly so how about we order two each,just to make sure !! Lisa you in ??????

Tina xxx

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts